Our High Yield Money Market rates are among the best in the nation. Learn more.

Request a Replacement Card
Your new card will have the same account number as the one you're replacing. For security purposes, an online request for
a replacement card can be made only if the card is damaged or not working.
Please call 1-800-955-7070 if
  • Your card is lost or stolen
  • You have a new address
  • Your card should be mailed to an alternate address
  • You are requesting a card for an authorized user
  • You would like rush delivery
Card Details
Account name:
Reason for request:


  For your protection, please call 1-800-955-7070 immediately to report a lost or stolen card.
(Ref. No.10014.8054)
Card will be mailed to: MRS. PRIMARY USER
If you need to change your address, please call 1-800-955-7070.
Shipping: Free USPS standard (up to 7 days) For rush delivery, please call 1-800-955-7070. A fee may apply.

This site provides information about and access to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank, and Capital One, N.A., members FDIC.
Consult your account agreement for information about the Capital One company servicing your individual accounts.

Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee and is not liable for third party products, services, educational tools, or other information available through this site. Read additional important disclosures.

© 2012 Capital One Services, Inc.
Capital One and Blank CheckŪ are federally registered service marks. All rights reserved.