All About the New Capital One® Walmart Rewards™ Card
Earn unlimited rewards and redeem for what you love
Keeping track of a household takes next-level coordination. Between soccer practice, recitals, last-minute science projects and meals, there’s a lot going on. Not to mention looking for the best deals to stretch every dollar a bit further.
That’s why Capital One and Walmart came up with a card that rewards you for the things you already buy. The Capital One Walmart Rewards Card has no annual fee1, and you’ll earn up to 5% back on purchases. Plus, Walmart has nearly everything your family needs—at everyday low prices.
What You’ll Earn Rewards On
With the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, you’ll earn unlimited rewards on purchases everywhere, every day. And that includes unlimited rewards on top of Walmart’s everyday low prices.
Here’s a quick guide on everywhere you’ll earn rewards:
- Walmart Online: Shop online or on the Walmart app for everyday items, from electronics to groceries.
- Grocery Pickup & Delivery: Full schedule? Simply shop online, reserve a pickup time that works for you, and Walmart will have everything ready. Just swing by to pick everything up, or in select markets, have it delivered right to your door.
- Introductory offer: Shop in person at Walmart, and earn 5% back on purchases for the first 12 months after you’re approved. Just use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card with Walmart Pay.
- Restaurants: Whether it’s a fancy date night or a quick bite with the kids, it counts.
- Travel: Ready to plan your next family getaway? You’ll earn rewards on airlines, hotels, car rentals and ride-share services.
- Walmart in-store purchases: Earn unlimited rewards when you visit Walmart and make purchases on things like TVs, paper towels and more.2
- Walmart and Murphy USA fuel stations: Gas up, get snacks for the road and get rewarded!
Everywhere else Mastercard® is accepted: Countless options to earn unlimited rewards. Priceless.
Do Even More With the Walmart App
Shopping on the Walmart app is one of the easiest ways to earn 5% back. Plus, with loads of extra features, it’s designed to save you time and make every day a little simpler. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Make a shopping list that can easily be shared with a family member. Not sure where items are located? No problem—simply tap the aisle number to see it on a map of the store!
- Scan product barcodes in-store to find prices and read reviews.
- Order photo prints directly from your phone’s library.
- See weekly ads to find the best deals.
- Create and find baby and wedding registries.
- Use Walmart Pay and earn 5% back for the first 12 months after approval. Plus, quickly access receipts to make returns and exchanges easier.
Redeem Rewards for What You Love
You can redeem your rewards for more than just Walmart purchases. Have something in mind? Great news! There’s more than one way to redeem.
- Statement credits: Apply your rewards as a statement credit toward your account balance.3
- Cover a purchase: Use rewards toward any recent purchase you made with your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card. Or apply them toward purchases when you’re checking out at Walmart.com.
- Gift cards: Get a fun, last-minute gift by redeeming for gift cards from Walmart or other retailers.
- Travel: Take the family on vacation! Use rewards to book travel, including flights, rental cars, hotels and more.
Receive Capital One Cardholder Benefits
With the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, you’ll still get all the helpful features Capital One cardholders have grown to love. Here are just a few of the perks that come with this card:
- Capital One Mobile app: Pay your bill, get real-time purchase notifications, lock or unlock your card and more.
- $0 fraud liability: If your card is ever lost or stolen, you won’t be responsible for fraudulent purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees1: Travel abroad without worrying about those extra fees tacked onto your bill.
The Capital One Walmart Rewards Card was designed with busy families like yours in mind. So when the milk’s gone, Fido’s out of food and the car needs wiper fluid, you don’t have to worry. One-stop shopping means extra time for the things you care about most.
Apply now and enjoy your extra rewards4—and all that extra time you’ll free up by shopping at Walmart!
1Capital One Walmart Rewards Card - Purchase, Quick Cash and Transfer APR: a variable rate of 17.99%, 23.24% or 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable. Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that Capital One may offer you, none for balances transferred at the Transfer APR. Cash Advance Fee: greater of 3% or $10. Annual Fee: $0.
2Purchases made on promotional credit plans, lottery tickets, Quick Cash and the purchase of prepaid debit cards or financial products and services at Walmart do not qualify for rewards.
3Statement credits lower your account balance, but cannot be used to meet any minimum payment obligations.
4Credit approval required. Terms and exclusions apply.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate the Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
The Walmart app (including Grocery Pickup and Delivery) and Walmart Pay are offered through Walmart and are governed by Walmart’s terms and policies. Capital One, N.A. is not responsible for the Walmart app, Grocery Pickup and Delivery, or Walmart Pay.