Free grocery pickup at Walmart plus 5% unlimited rewards
Pick up your groceries and earn 5% back when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards™ Card to order online.
October 31, 2019 5 min read
It’s been a hectic day. But that won’t stop the family from coming through the door like a hungry tornado, asking what’s for dinner. Oh, and you agreed to bring a dish to the potluck at work tomorrow, and the recipe calls for sun-dried tomatoes.
What aisle are sun-dried tomatoes even in? Wouldn’t it be great if someone could just do your shopping and bring everything to your car for free? And what if you earned unlimited 5% back on all those groceries you just bought?
Good news. Grocery shopping just got a whole lot easier.
Walmart offers free Grocery Pickup at thousands of locations across the U.S. And when you use your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card at Walmart.com, you could automatically earn 5% back on every dollar you spend. There’s no limit to how much you can earn, and you know you’re getting Walmart’s everyday low prices. All with no annual fee.1 View important rates and disclosures.
How Walmart’s free grocery pickup works
Ready to make grocery shopping easier? Here’s how:
- Shop. Sign in or create an account at Walmart.com or through the app. Make sure you’ve set which store you’d like to pick up from, and add enough to your cart to meet the $30 minimum. From sun-dried tomatoes to paper towels—shop for what your family needs.
- Pick a time. Once you check your schedule, reserve a pickup time that works best for you.
- Check out. Does everything in your order look right? Perfect! Place your order online with your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card to earn 5% back on your purchase.
- Pick up. When your order is ready, Walmart will send you a text or an email reminder. An associate will load everything in your car so you can be on your way. All for free!
There’s more than one way to redeem rewards
When you order groceries at Walmart.com with the Capital One Walmart Rewards Card, you’ll earn 5% back. Your rewards won’t expire for the life of the account. And you can easily redeem them when you’re ready. Here are some of the ways you can use your rewards:
- Statement credits: Apply your rewards toward your account balance.2
- Cover a purchase: Use rewards toward any recent purchase you made with your Capital One Walmart Rewards Card.
- Gift cards: Redeem for gift cards from Walmart or other retailers.
- Travel: Use rewards to book travel, including flights, rental cars, hotels and more.