Getting started with Secured Card
Card features and benefits
Ratings and reviews
Rate and fee information
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about Secured Credit Cards
Making your security deposit
Using your Capital One Secured Credit Card
- Does my security deposit cover the monthly payments for charges I make to my Capital One Secured Credit Card?
- Can I make an additional deposit and increase my initial credit line?
- How do I increase my credit line without having to make an additional deposit?
- What gets reported to the credit bureaus?
- Does Capital One offer resources to help me learn more about improving or building my credit?
- How are my payments applied?
CreditWise availability will vary depending on ability to obtain your credit history from TransUnion®.
Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered MasterCard® card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.