Venture Lets You Earn Unlimited Miles You Can Actually Use
Learn how to earn up to 100,000 bonus miles with Venture—and how Venture offers more flexibility than many leading airline cards
The right travel credit card should give you freedom and flexibility—especially now. The Capital One Venture card is designed for everyday life and lets you earn unlimited double miles on every purchase. Airline cards, on the other hand, might only offer elevated rewards in specific categories.
Unlike many leading airline cards, Venture lets you redeem your miles on any travel purchase, including vacation rentals, car rentals and more. And for a limited time, you can earn up to 100,000 bonus miles with Venture.
Learn more about this offer and find out how Venture gives you more flexibility than many leading airline cards do.
How to Earn Up to 100,000 Bonus Miles
For a limited time, you can earn up to 100,000 bonus miles with your Venture card.
You can earn 50,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your account. And if you spend a total of $20,000 in the first 12 months after opening your account, you can earn an additional 50,000 miles.1
Each bonus can be earned separately. So if you miss out on one, you could still reach the other.
Straightforward Rewards Let You Earn Unlimited Double Miles on Every Purchase
Many leading airline cards limit the ways you can earn rewards. Double miles here. Single miles there. It can be a lot to keep up with. And sometimes you can only earn double rewards when you buy directly from the airline.
But with Venture, you earn two miles per dollar on every purchase, every day—even when they’re not related to travel.
Plus, your rewards don’t expire for the life of the account. So even if you don’t have plans to travel now, you can save your miles for an amazing trip in the future. And Venture lets you redeem your miles on more than just travel, too.
Still not convinced Venture beats airline credit cards?
More Freedom and Flexibility Than Many Airline Cards
With many leading airline cards, you might only be able to redeem your rewards on certain hotels and flights. But shouldn’t you be able to use your miles to travel how you want?
Here are some of the ways Venture gives you the flexibility to redeem your miles in ways that work for you.
Use Your Miles on Vacation Rentals, Hotels, Flights, Rental Cars and More
With Venture, you have the freedom and flexibility to redeem your miles on all kinds of travel—from vacation rentals to car rentals and more.
- Freedom: Not comfortable flying right now? Redeem your miles on a rental car for an epic road trip instead. Don’t want to stay in a hotel? Book a vacation home you and your family can have all to yourselves, and then use your miles to cover the cost.
- Flexibility: You can redeem your miles for all types of travel purchases made using any website or app. And you have the flexibility to transfer your miles to more than 15 travel loyalty programs or to redeem them for flights on any airline.
Use Your Miles on Takeout, Streaming, Gift Cards and More
You’re probably spending more time at home these days. But putting your travel plans on hold shouldn’t mean your rewards are useless. Here are a few other ways Venture makes it easy to redeem your miles:2
- Amazon.com: Instantly use your rewards at Amazon.com checkout.
- PayPal Pay with Rewards. Link your rewards card to PayPal and apply your miles on eligible purchases when you check out at millions of places online, like Target®, Apple® and The Home Depot®.3
- Gift cards: Turn your miles into gift cards from your favorite merchants.
- Cash: Lower your account balance or get a check when you redeem your miles for cash.
- Takeout: From now until June 30, cover the cost of restaurant delivery services like DoorDash®, Postmates® and Uber Eats®.
- Streaming services: Use your miles to cover the cost of eligible streaming services, including Netflix®, Hulu®, Spotify® and Disney+ from now until June 30. Some subscription services—like those offering audiobooks or fitness programming—may not be eligible.
See Whether Venture Is Right for You
There’s so much that sets Venture apart—from Global Entry or TSA PreCheck credits to fraud liability protection, no foreign transaction fees and more.4 And don’t forget the possibility of those 100,000 bonus miles.
Venture also gives you the freedom to redeem your rewards for any travel purchase—vacation rentals, hotels, rental cars and flights.
You can apply today and let Venture help you take your next trip from ordinary to extraordinary.
2Terms apply. Redemption rates vary and are subject to change without notice. Account credits lower your balance but do not meet any minimum payment obligation.
3PayPal Pay with Rewards is available to eligible Venture, VentureOne, Quicksilver, QuicksilverOne, Savor, SavorOne, Spark Miles, Spark Miles Select, Spark Cash, Spark Cash Select, Spark Classic, and Journey Student account holders with accounts open and in good standing. Visit www.paypal.com/capitalone for additional details.
4Claims of unauthorized use and $0 fraud liability are subject to investigation.
Government and private relief efforts vary by location and may have changed since this article was published. Consult a financial adviser or the relevant government agencies and private lenders for the most current information.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.