All About Booking With Capital One Travel
Learn how the redesigned Capital One Travel will help you get the best prices and make the most of your rewards
Planning the perfect getaway and want all the best options? Save yourself from seemingly endless online searches and choose a better way: Capital One Travel. Coming this fall, our reimagined booking site has every step of your trip covered—it’s where smart tech meets smart travel!
What Is Capital One Travel?
Capital One Travel is a new online booking experience designed to make planning your next trip enjoyable and hassle-free. The site sorts through thousands of options to help you get the best prices for flights, hotels and car rentals, so you can book with confidence. As a bonus, eligible cardholders can earn extra rewards when booking through Capital One Travel.
How Capital One Travel Makes Your Trip Better
As a Capital One cardholder, you’ll have access to unique tools before and after you book, bringing you a rewarding, flexible travel experience.*
- Greater earning opportunities: Earn 5 miles per dollar on hotels and car rentals when booking through Capital One Travel with an eligible Venture, VentureOne, Spark Miles or Spark Miles Select card. This means when you book that fabulous hotel room for the weekend or reserve a car rental for a scenic drive, you’re earning rewards you can put toward your next trip.
- Price prediction and price watch alerts for flights: Looking for the best time to book? When you search for flights on Capital One Travel, you’ll see a recommendation to either book now—or wait for a better price. Capital One Travel uses artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze billions of data points and predict how flight prices will fluctuate. Simply set a price alert for the destination and dates you’re interested in flying. Capital One Travel will monitor prices 24/7 and let you know when it’s time to book. With help from our price predictions and alerts, you can save an average of 15% per flight.
- Free price drop protection for flights: Did you book a flight to visit loved ones based on Capital One Travel recommendations? If the flight price drops, no problem. Capital One Travel monitors fares, even after your purchase, and you’ll automatically receive money back.
- Get our best prices, guaranteed: If you find a better price on the same flight, hotel or car rental, we’ll match it. Simply submit a request with some details within 24 hours of booking with us, and Capital One Travel will refund you the difference. For hotels, we also proactively adjust our prices to guarantee they match or beat other travel sites, including Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.
- Redeem rewards for travel: Have you been saving up your rewards? Apply them to any trip booked through Capital One Travel. Or use a combination of rewards and your card when booking. The choice is yours!
How Can I Access Capital One Travel?
This new travel experience will be rolled out to eligible Venture, VentureOne, Spark Miles, Spark Miles Select and Capital One Walmart Rewards cardholders this fall. Once you gain access, you’ll see the option to start booking trips when you sign in and view your rewards. Through the site, you can pay for flights, hotels and car rentals with your Capital One card, your rewards or both. Don’t have a card? You can compare options and benefits to get started.
What If I Have Existing Travel Booked With Capital One?
This smarter, sleeker booking experience is replacing the previous Capital One Travel site. As of August 26, 2021, making new reservations will temporarily be unavailable through Capital One Travel. Rest assured, you can still manage any existing reservations or use existing travel credits to book travel. Simply sign in here to use travel credits for new reservations or to manage trips you’ve already booked.
Throughout your journey, Capital One Travel is here to provide you with advanced booking tools, price guarantees, and the ability to earn and redeem your rewards—all to help you travel smarter. We’re excited to welcome you to our reimagined Capital One Travel booking experience.
Government and private relief efforts vary by location and may have changed since this article was published. Consult a financial adviser or the relevant government agencies and private lenders for the most current information.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.