Capital One SMS programs include sending the following message types from the short code numbers listed, and are associated with the following terms and conditions:
- Important account servicing messages, such as fraud alerts from 227898, 227767, and 227663. Frequency of text messages may vary.
- Text-to-download program for the Capital One mobile app from short code 80101.
- Text-to-apply programs from short codes 20157 (Menards), 22580 (Walmart), 44580 (Williams-Sonoma, Inc) and 66570 (REI Co-op). Frequency of text messages may vary.
These terms and conditions apply to all programs:
- Text "STOP" to end further messages or “HELP” for assistance.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Supported carriers include but are not limited to: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Metro®, Boost, Virgin Mobile USA & U.S. Cellular®.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.