Register Your Firm
We can't work with you until we know about you.
Diverse suppliers must register online and complete a company profile, which will be made available to Capital One's supply chain managers. Follow these steps to be included in our supplier database:
- Make sure that your company's product or service offerings fall within the major categories purchased by Capital One.
- Register as a New Diversity Supplier.
- Complete the form for your company's profile.*
- Make sure that your company name appears in its full legal form.
- When all the fields are filled out, press OK.
- Create a user name and password for your account in this database. Your user name should be your e-mail address. You will use this to sign in the next time you return to this site.
- You will receive an automated response confirming your information has been received.
* You can and should keep your company's profile updated with current information at all times.
Please note: Completion of a company profile does not guarantee that your company will receive a request to bid on a contract from Capital One.
To qualify as a minority–, woman–, disability– , service-disabled veteran–, and LGBT– owned business, your company must be certified by an official certification agency. Capital One works closely with the following certifying partners:
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- US Business Leadership Network
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
Feel free to e-mail Supplier Diversity at email@example.com.Back to Supplier Diversity