Minimize your exposure to check fraud and unauthorized electronic debits with our industry-leading fraud prevention tools.
- Positive Pay
- Simply transmit your check issuance data to Capital One®, and the serial number, dollar amount, and payee name can be compared against that information to ensure only those checks that exactly match are cashed.
- Daily notification of any discrepancies between the check presented for payment and the checks included in your issuance data is provided so that you can advise the bank to "pay" or "return" the check as appropriate.
- QuickBooks users can automatically and securely upload check issue information on a pre-specified schedule or on demand via Positive Pay for OneConnectSM.
- Electronic Debit Protection
- You can opt to block all incoming Automated Clearing House (ACH) debits from posting to your account, or accept only those from your pre-defined list of trusted business partners.
- All unauthorized ACH debits are automatically returned, eliminating the need for manual filing of the required paperwork.
- Dual Control Authorization
- Enhance the security of online payments, such as wire transfer and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions, by requiring one person to create the payment and another to approve it before transmitting to Capital One for processing.
Subject to limitations. Normal credit qualifications apply. Additional maintenance and processing fees apply. Standard Service Level Agreement for setting up data transmissions applies.