Exclusive Foodie Access for Capital One® Cardholders
Get the inside scoop on star-studded food events, premium partnerships and how to score a seat at the table early
Well, here’s some delicious news: Capital One has added more ways for cardholders to enjoy exclusive access to amazing culinary events.
No matter which Capital One card is in your wallet, it’s the key to fantastic credit card benefits for foodies. With cards like Savor®, Quicksilver® and Venture® , you’ll get access to some of the most sought-after tables and events around the country.
Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One
Don’t miss out on Miami’s favorite foodie event of the year. The South Beach Wine & Food Festival® (SOBEWFF®) takes place February 19-23, 2020. During this five-day food extravaganza, you’ll enjoy preferred pricing and admission discounts, as well as the option to purchase priority entry and seating.
Plus, there’s exclusive access to dinners prepared by celebrated chefs—available only to Capital One cardholders:
- Anne Burrell and Scott Conant bring their award-winning charm and talent to Scarpetta at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for “one night in Italia” that you won’t want to miss.
- Ashley Christensen, Mike Lata and John Kunkel show just why they’re leading the charge in a Southern culinary revival as they tantalize guests with a dining experience crafted to perfection.
- Bobby Flay, Tommaso De Simone and Cosimo Cassano come together at chic Amare Ristorante to curate a menu that reflects the spirit and soul of the Italian coast.
Already wondering what pairs perfectly with these once-in-a-lifetime meals? Not to worry. Your ticket includes specially paired wine selections.
And the fun doesn’t stop with dinner. Cardholders can also purchase early access to events hosted by well-loved chefs like Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Guy Fieri and others.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy, so make plans to attend and grab a ticket while they last.
OpenTable® Exclusive Reservations
Need a reservation for a hard-to-get weekend table? Now, Capital One cardholders can make exclusive reservations during prime dining times with the OpenTable app. You’ll get special access to some of the best restaurants in the U.S.
Ready to get started? Download the latest version of the OpenTable app, look for the Premium Access section and tap View All to verify your Capital One card. From there, you can book your Premium Access reservation. Keep checking back—new cities and restaurants are being added all the time.
James Beard Foundation Events
The James Beard Foundation’s (JBF) Good Food For Good™ mission celebrates chefs making America’s food culture more delicious, diverse and sustainable for everyone.
As an ongoing JBF partner, Capital One gives cardholders year-round access to the following events and dining experiences:
- James Beard House hosts chefs from around the world to cook special dinners for guests in James Beard’s former home. Dinners sell out fast—but cardholders have access to exclusively held tickets, plus discounted pricing for JBF members.
- Taste America brings exciting JBF dining events to cities across the country. Cardholders get early access to tickets, plus perks like VIP cocktail receptions, behind-the-scenes tours and meet-and-greets with chefs.
- The James Beard Awards Gala honors chefs and restaurants that embody the leadership, diversity and tenacity JBF supports every day. Cardholders have exclusive access to this annual event.
A World of Experiences to Enjoy
Exclusive access goes beyond food and dining. Be sure to check out all the other inside access available to Capital One cardholders. Whether you’re a foodie, a lover of live music or want to be near the action at the big game—Capital One cardholders get perks that make their cards even more rewarding.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate the Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Capital One cardholder ticket and event offers are open to Capital One cardholders with an eligible Visa or Mastercard credit card. Capital One private label retail credit cards are excluded. Some events may be open to Capital One cardholders with an eligible Visa or Mastercard debit card. The number of tickets you may purchase for an event may be limited, and if offered, pre-sale tickets are available only during the pre-sale period, while supplies last. Some events may have age restrictions and some offerings, such as priority or early entry and cardholder-only events may be limited, may have an additional cost, and are based on availability. Scheduled appearances, event locations, dates and times are subject to change. See the respective event page for details.
Capital One does not provide, endorse, or guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliated with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.