All about Capital One Entertainment
Get exclusive access to unforgettable experiences in music, sports, dining and more.
Ready to attend a live performance by your favorite musician? To be part of the crowd celebrating a March Madness buzzer beater? Or to get access to an exclusive MICHELIN Guide dinner? With Capital One Entertainment’s ticketing platform, rewards cardholders have access to:
- Unforgettable experiences across sports, music, dining and more.
- A digital-first ticketing platform so there’s no need to make a call—simply browse on your phone or other devices and buy tickets with just a few taps.
- New ways to use your rewards by redeeming them for more than 500,000 events.
Read on to learn more about what the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform has to offer.
Get exclusive tickets, event access and perks
Whether you’re a sports fan, music lover or foodie, Capital One Entertainment’s got you covered.
With the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform, Capital One rewards cardholders have exclusive access to a collection of VIP packages, events and on-site perks.1
For example, these are the kinds of experiences that could be offered:
- March Madness tickets and cardholder experiences: Get access to hard-to-get tickets during March Madness—plus, preferred access such as Cardholder Priority Entry, complimentary tickets and more at events like Capital One JamFest and Final Four Fan Fest presented by Capital One.
- Capital One Orange Bowl and College Football Playoff National Championship Game VIP ticket packages: Get ticket packages that include perks like premium seats, complimentary food and beverages, and parking passes.
- iHeartRadio concerts and artist experiences: Get access to ticket packages and artist experiences like soundchecks. Plus, sit in on artist Q&A sessions and more.
- Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival exclusive cardholder events: Enjoy New York City’s biggest wine and food festival with over 60 events, and access private experiences like learning how to roll your own sushi with “Iron Chef” star Masaharu Morimoto.
- Taste America®: Help support your local restaurant community with Taste America by the James Beard Foundation. Popping up in 20 cities across the country, each Taste America event includes a three-course menu created by featured local chefs paired with wine and spirits. Capital One cardholders have exclusive access to select tickets that include special gifts.
- The MICHELIN Guide and Capital One Destination Dinner Series: As part of Capital One’s continued partnership with the MICHELIN Guide, this dinner series hosted three of the world’s best chefs under one roof for a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience. Be on the lookout for more unforgettable experiences to come.
Get started with a few quick taps
With Capital One Entertainment, it’s quick and easy to book tickets to can’t-miss events.
First, you’ll need to set up your Capital One rewards card account online. Then, sign in to the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform on the Capital One Mobile app, or on your desktop or tablet. From there, you can continue booking your tickets.
Redeem your rewards for tickets
With the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform, eligible cardholders can redeem rewards for more than 500,000 events in music, sports, dining and more.
And for most events, you can pay for tickets using your rewards, your Capital One credit card or a combination of both.
That means you’ll have even more flexibility in how you use your rewards.
Get early access to tickets with pre-sales
Interested in exclusive pre-sales? Capital One also offers eligible cardholders early access to tickets through partners like the NCAA and iHeartRadio.2 Check out this list of upcoming pre-sales.
Interested in even more entertainment perks?
Capital One also offers benefits at:
- Capital One Arena: Reach your seats a little faster for Washington Capitals and Wizards games using the 6th Street VIP entrance for cardholders at the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
- Capital One Hall: Eligible Capital One cardholders have the opportunity to purchase tickets for select shows prior to the general public at Capital One’s performing arts center in Tysons, Virginia.
Not a cardholder yet?
If you’re a Capital One cardholder with an eligible rewards card, you can use the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform.1
Not a cardholder yet? You might want to consider one of these Capital One rewards cards:
- Venture X: Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel. And earn unlimited 10X miles on luxury hotels and resorts from the Premier Collection. Plus, you’ll earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases, like dining out.
- Venture: May also be a good choice for people who love to travel. With Venture, you’ll earn unlimited 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, plus unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases.
- Savor: Earn 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases.3 You’ll also earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining, entertainment and popular streaming services, 3% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.4
- Spark Cash Plus: Gives business owners unlimited 2% cash back on purchases, purchasing power that adapts to their business, cash bonuses and more.5
Looking for more options? Compare other Capital One rewards credit cards.
Experiences you’ll never forget
Capital One goes above and beyond to offer cardholders experiences they won’t find elsewhere—and will never forget.
Here are some key takeaways about the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform to help you get started:
- What you’ll get: Exclusive access to unforgettable experiences across sports, music, dining and more.
- Who can use it: Eligible Capital One rewards cardholders.
- How to pay for events: Options include redeeming your Capital One rewards, using your Capital One rewards card, or a combination of both.
- How to book tickets: Sign in to the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform on the Capital One Mobile app or on your desktop or tablet.
Want even more details about Capital One Entertainment? Be sure to check out these FAQs.
1To use the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform experience, you must be a Capital One cardholder with an eligible rewards-earning credit card, in good standing; at least 18 years old; and either a primary account holder or an account manager for an eligible consumer credit card, or a primary account holder for an eligible small business credit card. Eligible cards include US-issued, Capital One branded rewards-earning consumer and small business credit cards. Capital One debit cards, private label retail credit cards, and co-brand partner cards are not eligible for the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform. Capital One online account required; additional terms apply.
2Capital One also offers eligible cardholders access to exclusive pre-sales at capitalone.com/pre-sales; a list of upcoming pre-sales, which is not part of the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform. Capital One cardholder ticket and event offers on capitalone.com/pre-sales are open to Capital One cardholders with an eligible Visa or Mastercard credit card, as well as eligible Capital One debit cards and co-brand partner cards. Capital One private label retail credit cards are not eligible. Additional terms apply.
3The 8% cash back on Capital One Entertainment purchases includes tickets purchased directly through the Capital One Entertainment ticketing platform only, paid for with an eligible Capital One Savor or SavorOne card. The 8% excludes: (i) tickets purchased through the Capital One cardholder exclusive pre-sales page; (ii) tickets purchased directly through the Capital One Hall or Capital One Arena ticketing services; and (iii) dining reservations or purchases through Capital One Dining. Your account must be open and in good standing to earn cash back and cash back earned will post to your account within 1-2 billing cycles. Cash back earned will be reclaimed if you cancel or return an eligible purchase, and the offer is valid for consumer, non-commercial use only. Cash back rewards are subject to the terms and conditions disclosed when you opened your account and any subsequent amendments. Online account required.
4With Savor and SavorOne, the 3% earn rate excludes superstores like Walmart® and Target®.
5No preset spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. The amount you can spend can change over time based on your spending behavior, payment history, credit profile and other factors.
The site may be unavailable during normal maintenance or due to unforeseen circumstances.
Not all events are eligible for all payment methods. The available payment and/or redemption method(s) for your selected tickets or packages will be indicated during check-out. Rewards redemption rates vary and are subject to change without notice. The availability of any particular ticket is not guaranteed and offerings may change.
The number of cardholder-only exclusive tickets or VIP packages varies by venue, capacity and other circumstances. The number of tickets you may purchase for an event may be limited and based on availability, and if offered, pre-sale tickets are available only during the pre-sale period, while supplies last.
Artist appearances and event dates, times and venues are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
Events subject to COVID-19 restrictions and health and safety guidelines.
Events may be subject to age restrictions and you must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
By participating in certain events, you may be revealing that you are a Capital One customer.
By clicking on the links above, you may be taken to a site hosted by a third party.
NCAA and Final Four are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Capital One does not provide, endorse or guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are solely responsible for their products and services, and all trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.