Tap. Pay. Go.
Check out faster and securely with a contactless chip card.
It’s just as secure as a chip card at a chip-enabled register.
With contactless, you don’t have to insert your card and wait.
To pay, tap your card on the reader and you’re good to go.
It’s easy to pay with a contactless card. Just look for the symbol at checkout and tap your card to pay. If a store doesn’t have contactless readers, you can still swipe your card or use a chip reader.
Got questions about contactless cards?
We’ve got the answers.
- Where can I use a contactless card?
- How do I pay using a contactless card?
- Are contactless cards as secure as chip cards?
- What I can do to help prevent my contactless card from being accidentally charged?
- Do purchases require signatures?
- Can contactless cards be used for online or over-the-phone purchases?
Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third-party product, service, information or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliated with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners
The Contactless Indicator mark, consisting of four graduating arcs, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.