Your Official Guide
It’s checking that goes where you go.
What is 360 Checking?
Want more? Scroll down to see all of the benefits with 360 Checking.
There's a free ATM wherever you are.
360 Checking lets you tap over 37,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs and 2,000 Capital One® ATMs.
Set up Direct Deposit in a flash.
Get all your money working harder for you with Direct Deposit. It's a snap to set up with your employer: just give them our routing number (031176110) and your account number or use our online form.
Grab the app for mobile savers.
Make mobile check deposits, pay friends, move cash - all in a flash from your Android™ or iPhone®.
Bill Pay: Pay your bills the eWay.
Set up 360 Checking Bill Pay and save on time, money and writer’s cramp.
- Pay bills, view payments & edit biller info.
- Get eBills delivered direct from billers.
- Need a heads up for due dates? Done.
Need a checkbook? Order one here.
Every now and then, you just need to write a check. It's easy, and one checkbook's on us. After that, you get 50 checks for just $5.
Send cash to anyone's bank account.
Need to pay your rent? Send your kid money at school? Chip in for an office gift? Send cash fast and free with Person2Person Payments.
Looking for overdraft options?
Sometimes accidents happen and there are overdraft options you can choose from for when you spend more than you have. Compare them to figure out which option is best for you.
- Auto-Decline: We’ll generally decline transactions that will cause you to overdraw your account.
- Free Savings Transfer: Automatically transfer money from your 360 savings or money market account.
- Overdraft Line of Credit: Use a small line of credit to cover overdrafts
- Next Day Grace: We'll consider paying your transactions. And, if you bring your balance back up by the next day, we’ll waive the $35 fee for each transaction.
- With Next Day Grace: Standard, we’ll consider paying your checks, electronic payments (ACH), and recurring debit card charges.
- With Next Day Grace: Plus, we’ll consider paying your checks, electronic payments (ACH), and recurring debit card charges plus ATM withdrawals and everyday (non-recurring) debit card purchases.
For Next Day Grace, in making a payment decision, we typically consider a variety of factors, including the size of the transaction, whether your account is in good standing and/or if you have had too many overdrafts. If we elect to pay an overdraft item, you have no right to defer payment and you must deposit additional funds into your account promptly to cover the overdraft and any related fees. Please review your account agreement for more information about overdrafts.
Multiple options to secure your account.
Don't need your Debit Card for a bit?
Whether you're headed out on vacation or misplaced your card, our new Debit Card off/on switch lets you turn it off when you don't need it and back on when you do.