Small Business Deposit Accounts
To complete the account opening process, you will need to visit your local branch to fund the account and sign the signature cards. Use the drop down menu on the right to determine which documents to bring with you.
Here's what you'll need to complete the application:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, Social Security Number, etc.)
- E-mail address and phone number
- U.S. address and owner establishment date (not a P.O. box)
- Legal name of business and type of business
- Business establishment date with signer's full name
- Tax ID number, ownership structure, number of employees
- Percent of ownership and annual gross revenue
Additional documentation may be required depending on business ownership structure. Ask a branch associate for details.
Other important information you need to know
- You must be at least 18 years of age and must be a legal U.S. resident.
- All applicants are subject to review of past account handling and verification of the information provided
Customer identification policy
Important information about our procedures for opening a new account–To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you–When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.