Business Advantage Savings—FAQ
- What types of businesses can open a savings account?
- How do I earn the advertised interest rate?
- Is there an eligibility requirement to get the advertised rate?
- How can I access my money?
- Is there a monthly cycle service charge associated with a Business Advantage Savings account?
- Is Online Banking available with Capital One business savings accounts?
- Are my deposits with Capital One insured by the FDIC?*
- How do I open a Business Advantage Savings account?
Access Made Easy
Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for specific fees and charges. Mobile deposit is available only in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
* Subject to FDIC limitations.