Put Our Business Lines of Credit to Work for You
As a small business owner, there are times when you need extra cash. Our Working Capital Lines of Credit can help you take your business up a notch by bridging the gap between the tasks you need to do and the cash flow you need to get them done.
Lines of Credit At a Glance
- Perfect for businesses that want to improve cash flow for everyday operations
- Accessible online or by check for easy access to your funds
- No financial statement required on lines of $50,000 and less
|Line Amount||Starting at $10,000|
|Term Length||No Maturity|
|Repayment Terms||Minimum monthly payment|
Spark Business Unlimited Checking
Enjoy unlimited business transactions.
Business Advantage Savings
Earn a competitive interest rate on your balances.
Full-Service Merchant Services
Accept credit, debit, gift and loyalty card payments.
Cash Flow Management
Manage your income and payments electronically.
All Working Capital Lines of Credit come with:
- 24/7 account access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Automatic payments from your Business Checking account
- No annual renewal
- Access to banking professionals
To Qualify You'll Need To:
- Have been in business for at least two years
- Have or open a Business Checking Account
- Own a combined 50% of your business
Access Made Easy
Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for specific fees and charges. Mobile deposit is available only in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
All loan applications are subject to credit approval. Normal credit standards apply. Limit one line of credit per tax or EIN number. Some applications may require further consideration and additional information may be requested. Products, rates and terms are subject to change without notice. This does not represent an offer to enter into a loan agreement. Please contact a Capital One location or banker for details.