5 Ways Venture® Could Seriously Elevate Your Next Trip
Take your trip to the next level with these travel perks and benefits
There are lots of things that can help elevate a trip from ordinary to sublime. The right destination is one. The right travel partner is another. And so is the right travel credit card.
A travel rewards card should offer freedom and convenience. Save you money and time. And help when things—big and small—go wrong. The Capital One® Venture Rewards Credit Card gives you all that and more.
Beyond earning double miles on every purchase—even ones not related to travel—here are five ways Venture can elevate your next trip.
1. Breeze Through the Airport
If you’re a Venture cardholder, you can receive up to a $100 reimbursement on your application fee for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry. Simply use your Venture card to complete the application for either program, and then pay the fee. You should receive a statement credit within two billing cycles.
With TSA PreCheck, you’ll have the freedom that comes with expedited security screening. Plus, no more removing your shoes or fishing your laptop out of your carry-on. Global Entry extends the convenience to international travel by expediting your entry back into the U.S. through customs.
2. Get Lots of Flexibility by Using Your Rewards With Airlines
With the Venture card’s miles transfer program, you can transfer your rewards to more than a dozen airline loyalty partners. That gives you all kinds of flexibility when it comes to choosing a carrier. Transferred miles can be used to book tickets, access additional promotions, top off mileage accounts, upgrade existing bookings and more.
3. Skip Costly Fees for Purchases You Make Abroad
It’d be a shame to visit France without bringing home some of its world-class wine. The same goes for premium leather goods from Italy and state-of-the-art electronics from Japan. But the thrill of the purchase can get a little lost when you see that you’ve been assessed a foreign transaction fee. Here’s the good news: There are no foreign transaction fees with the Venture card, which makes seeing the world even more fun.1
4. Get Emergency Help When You Need It Most
Few things strike fear in the heart of a traveler like a lost or stolen credit card. But with 24-hour travel assistance, you can get an emergency replacement card and a cash advance to help you stay on schedule.1
5. Have Peace of Mind When the Unexpected Happens
One maxim that all seasoned travelers live by: Expect the unexpected. That’s why the Venture card comes with travel accident insurance.1 When you use your card to purchase your entire fare, you’re automatically covered at no extra charge. That includes flights and trips on trains, buses and more.
And that’s not all. Check out these other perks and benefits:
- Earn unlimited rewards. That’s unlimited double miles on every purchase, every day—whether you use your card for airline tickets, office supplies or groceries.
- Pay $0 annual fee the first year. After that, it’s just $95 per year.
- Get extended warranties. That means added protection at no charge for eligible items you buy with your card.1
- Get rental car coverage. Use your card to rent an eligible vehicle, and you could be covered for damage due to collision or theft.1
- Cover travel-related purchases: You can also redeem miles to cover the cost of recent purchases. Any travel-related purchase made with your Venture card within 90 days is eligible.
- Redeem your miles for gift cards. Explore options from a host of popular retailers, restaurants and hotel chains.2
- Turn your miles into cash. If you’d like, you can redeem your miles as cash back for any amount.2
Plus, new cardholders could earn 50,000 bonus miles. Just spend $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your account.3
That’s all the more reason to consider the Venture card and how it could make hitting your next destination, from Tijuana to Tahiti, the trip of a lifetime.
1See your respective Visa® or Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for this and other available benefits. Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.
2Redemption values vary and are subject to change without notice.
3The bonus may not be available for existing or previous account holders.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate the Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.