Help Avoid Surprise Subscription Charges With Eno
Remember that free trial you signed up for? Eno, your Capital One assistant, could remind you when it’s about to end
Who doesn’t love a free trial*? You get to try a service for a bit before deciding if it’s something you’d like to continue using.
The tricky part can be keeping track of when the free trial ends and the paid subscription begins. Life can get busy, and it may slip your mind.
Now things just got a little easier. Eno, your Capital One assistant, can remind you the day before certain free trials end.
How Do These Eno Reminders Work?
Getting reminders that help you keep track of select free trials is a snap. Here’s how it works:
- When Eno detects that you’ve signed up for one of the free trials Eno monitors using your Capital One credit card, you’ll get an email asking if you’d like a reminder the day before the trial ends.
- Agree to a reminder, and Eno will let you know before your free trial ends. You can decide whether to cancel your trial before you get charged or continue with your new subscription.
- If you decide to continue with a paid subscription, Eno will send you a notification the next day confirming the start of your subscription and letting you know what your monthly charge will be.
What Else Does Eno Watch Out For?
Eno keeps an eye on your money and reaches out if it spots something unusual or unexpected. Whether it’s duplicate charges, potential fraud or recurring charges that are higher than normal—you’ll get helpful notifications from Eno about your credit card accounts.
How Do I Sign Up for Eno?
If you have a Capital One credit card, here’s how you can get started with Eno
- Email and mobile app notifications: Eno can send you email messages and push notifications to help you stay on top of your finances. Ensure you’re able to receive these notifications by confirming your contact information in the Capital One Mobile app or online.
- Text alerts. To receive text notifications from Eno, sign in to your Capital One online account, confirm your consent and start chatting with Eno by sending a text message to 227-663.
If you don’t have a Capital One credit card, see which one might be right for you. And then start exploring all the benefits Eno has to offer.
Eno works around the clock wherever you are to help protect your money, help you shop safer online and help you manage your account. And that includes looking out for certain expiring free trials!
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Certain bank accounts and credit cards may not be eligible to receive all or some of Eno’s email, text, and app notifications. We are working constantly to expand Eno’s capabilities to more of our customers.