Avoid Surprise Subscription Charges With Help From Eno®
Remember that free trial you signed up for? Eno, your Capital One® assistant, could remind you when it’s about to end
Who doesn’t love a free trial? You get to try a service for a bit before deciding if it’s something you’d like to continue using.
The tricky part can be keeping track of when the free trial ends and the paid subscription begins. Life can get busy, and it may slip your mind.
Now things just got a little easier. Eno, your Capital One assistant, can remind you the day before your free trial ends.
How Do These Eno Reminders Work?
Getting reminders that help you keep track of your free trials is a snap. Here’s how it works:
- When Eno detects that you’ve signed up for a free trial using your Capital One credit card, you’ll get an email asking if you’d like a reminder the day before the trial ends.
- Agree to a reminder, and Eno will let you know the day before your free trial ends. You can decide whether to cancel your trial before you get charged or continue with your new subscription.
- If you decide to continue with a paid subscription, Eno will send you a notification the next day confirming the start of your subscription and letting you know what your monthly charge will be.
What Else Does Eno Watch Out For?
Eno keeps an eye on your money and reaches out if it spots something unusual. Whether it’s duplicate charges, potential fraud or recurring charges that are higher than normal—you’ll get helpful notifications from Eno about your credit card accounts.
How Do I Sign Up for Eno?
If you have a Capital One credit card, here’s how you can get started with Eno
- Email alerts. Set up online access on the web or through the Capital One Mobile app.
- Text alerts. Sign in to your Capital One online account, and select “Profile” from the top right menu. From there, make sure your mobile phone is listed and that automated texts are allowed.
- Mobile app alerts. Sign in to your Capital One Mobile app, tap “Profile” and go to “Alerts & Notifications.”
If you don’t have a Capital One credit card, see which one might be right for you. And then start exploring all the benefits Eno has to offer.
Eno works around the clock wherever you are to help protect your money, help you shop safer online and manage your account. And that includes looking out for expiring free trials!
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Enrollment required for free trial alerts. Unavailable for some partner credit cards. Limitations apply.