10 Tips for Talking About Money
- Talk about money with people you trust.
- Ask questions to learn how to use money better.
- Talk to people in your family about money.
- Share your values about money.
- Talk about money issues as they happen. Don’t wait.
- Ask for tips on how to use your money well.
- Bring up all money topics. Even tough ones.
- Talk about your money dreams and goals.
- Discuss ways to solve sticky money situations.
- Share how you make positive money choices.
Find more tips at www.bankit.com.
Copyright © 2010 by Capital One and Search Institute. For more information, visit www.bankit.com. Capital One® and Search Institute® are federally registered service marks. Bank ItSM service mark is pending. All rights reserved.
My Money Goals
Want to buy a house? Reduce debt? Scroll through the columns below and select your goal to create a plan.
- Please choose from the other list
Achieve your financial goals with free training.
Whether you want to save money, build credit, or become a personal finance wiz, our MoneyWi$e tutorials can help.Let's get started!
This site is for education purposes. The material provided on this site is not intended to provide legal, investment, or financial advice or to indicate the availability or suitability of any Capital One product or service to your unique circumstances. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, you may wish to consult a qualified professional.