Make the most of more than 50 years of real estate banking expertise, combined with a determination to deliver unparalleled client satisfaction, when you work with the Capital One® Commercial Real Estate REIT team. We offer a full suite of corporate and investment banking products and services for both public and private real estate owners.
Whether you’re looking for project financing, a revolving credit facility or term loan,* or considering accessing the public equity or fixed income markets, Capital One Securities and its affiliates can help provide seamless integration across our specialized REIT banking platform.
Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Coverage Areas
The Capital One Securities team stays actively engaged in ongoing equity research and covers more than 30 real estate investment trusts.
- Saul Centers Inc. (BFS)
- DDR Corporation (DDR)
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT)
- Kimco Realty Corporation (KIM)
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG)
- Regency Centers Corporation (REG)
- Retail Opportunities Investments Corporation (ROIC)
- Retail Properties of America, Inc. (RPAI)
- Urban Edge Properties (UE)
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI)
- National Retail Properties, Inc. (NNN)
- Realty Income Corporation (O)
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC)
- STORE Capital Corporation (STOR)
- VEREIT Inc. (VER)
- W.P. Carey Inc. (WPC)
- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR)
- STAG Industrial, Inc. (STAG)
- Highwoods Properties (HIW)
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC)
- Washington REIT (WRE)
- CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE)
- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR)
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA)
- LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC)
- MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc. (MRT)
- National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI)
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI)
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC)
- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA)
- Ventas, Inc. (VTR)
- Welltower Inc. (WELL)
Securities and Investment Banking products and services are offered through Capital One Securities, Inc., a non-bank affiliate of Capital One, N.A., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capital One Financial Corporation and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
The products and services offered or recommended are:
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not a Deposit
Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
*Banking products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
The information contained on the site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use may be contrary to law or regulation or which may subject us or our affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT - To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Rule 606 of SEC Regulation NMS requires every broker or dealer to make publicly available for each calendar quarter a report on its routing of non-directed orders in certain securities. In compliance with Rule 606, Capital One Securities, Inc. data is available for public review via The Transaction Auditing Group, Inc.'s website.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.