- Meet the Team
We Take Vacations Seriously at Capital One ®
When you work with the Capital One Vacation Ownership Group, you gain the balance sheet capacity of a top 10 U.S. bank and the insight and experience of seasoned professionals who understand the intricacies of financing timeshare and vacation ownership. You can depend on us to craft a financing solution designed to help you achieve your aspirations.
Who We Serve
We provide financing for developers and investors in vacation ownership properties in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. We support the following product types:
- Fixed-week and Floating-Week Ownership
- Deeded and Right-to-Use Contracts
- Points Programs
- Vacation Clubs
Our goal is to provide the capital and the loan structure that best supports the success of your business.
- Revolving Receivables Hypothecation Facilities
- Construction loans
- Inventory Loans
- Working Capital
Loans and Structures
- Flexible Advance Rates Up to 85.00%
- Floating-Rate Structures
- Competitive Terms and Pricing
- Revolving Terms Up to Three Years
- Maturities Up to Seven Years
- Fixed and Floating Rates
- Variable Pricing Based on LTV
Additional Banking Solutions
- In addition to providing financing, we can work closely with you to build an overall banking, cash flow, expense and risk management strategy to meet your long term needs.
- Treasury Management solutions to make the most of your working capital and enhance operational efficiency
- Capital Markets solutions to help raise capital, manage risk and support your international business activities
- Institutional Asset Management solutions, provided through a consultative approach, to help achieve your organizations specific financial objectives
Senior Vice President
Tom serves as a Senior Vice President of the Capital One Vacation Ownership business. He is responsible for originating and structuring senior debt transactions as well as relationship management. Prior to joining Capital One, Tom was an Investment Officer in the Lender Finance Group at CapitalSource. Tom is a graduate of the University of Maryland and the Program for Leadership Development at Harvard Business School.
Senior Warehouse Facility
Sole Arranger and Agent
Hilton Grand Vacations
Loan Facility Agent, Sole Lender
Senior Secured Inventory and Senior Revolving Notes Receivable Warehouse Facility
Westgate Resorts, Ltd.
Senior Revolving Notes Receivable Warehouse Facility
Revolving Inventory Facility
In the NewsTimeshare Industry Professionals Expect Stronger Consumer Interest and Demand for Points-Based Products in 2016, Capital One Survey Finds
Senior Vice President
Source: SNL Financial 12/31/2016
All loans subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply.
Products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
©2017 Capital One. Capital One is a federally registered service mark. All rights reserved.