Guardianship/Conservator/Tutorship - For Existing 360 Accounts Only
In order to add a Guardian/Conservator/Tutorship, we will need the following documents:
A copy of the complete Court Order with a visible seal.
The Guardian Information Form completed by the Guardian.
These documents can be:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Mailed to: Capital One 360, PO BOX 98707, LAS VEGAS, NV 89193
Keep in mind, while we accept documents via email, we suggest using a different method when sending private/sensitive information.Once we’ve processed the documents you’ve provided, which takes up to 10 business days, we'll contact you to complete the last steps. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-888-464-0727.
For Capital One Credit Card accounts
In order to add a Guardian/Conservator we will need the below documents along with attached Cover Sheet shown below.
- Please print and fill out the information on the Power of Attorney/Conservator/Guardian Cover Sheet about the cardholder and the person named as the Conservator/Guardian. Please be sure to include the Power of Attorney/Conservator/Guardian Information Sheet with your supporting documentation.
- A copy of a valid court order signed by a designated official of the court (i.e. Clerk of Court, Judge, or other court appointed official) which must name the customer and Conservator/Guardian
These documents can be:
- Mailed to: Capital One Card, P.O. Box 30285, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285
To help us process your request as quickly as possible, please ensure all required documentation and the Power of Attorney/Conservator/Guardian cover sheet is included with your request. Once we receive your documentation, it can take up to 7 business days to process the request and for the Conservator/Guardian to become official/updated (if approved). This time frame is the same regardless of how the documents are sent to us. We will respond to your request via standard mail confirming your request was reviewed. Please allow for standard mailing time to receive your outcome letter. If you have any questions, give us a call at 1-800-227-4825.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR BEING ADDED TO AN ACCOUNT To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who is added to an account. What this means for you: When you are added to an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.