All About Priority Pass for Venture X Cardholders
Receive unlimited access to 1,300+ airport lounges thanks to a complimentary Priority Pass membership with Visa Infinite
Eye mask? Check. Boarding pass? Check. Noise-canceling headphones? Check. If you’re a Capital One Venture X cardholder, there’s one more essential to keep in mind on your travels: your Priority PassTM membership from your Visa Infinite® benefits.
Priority Pass gives you unlimited access to a worldwide network of airport lounges where you can escape the crowds and begin your journey stress-free. And membership is complimentary with your Venture X card. Read on to learn how to enroll and enjoy all the perks Priority Pass offers.
What Is Priority Pass?
Priority Pass is the world’s leading airport lounge access program. It offers quiet, connected spaces to relax in or work, no matter your destination or airline. As a member, you can refresh and recharge at more than 1,300 lounges across 600 cities in over 148 countries worldwide. You can also benefit from exclusive discounts on in-airport dining, retail and spas.
How Venture X Cardholders Can Enroll in Priority Pass
Venture X cardholders are eligible to enroll in Priority Pass one to two weeks after being approved for their Capital One Venture X card.1 Here’s how to access your free membership:
- Cardholders can visit the Capital One Priority Pass page to start the enrollment process. If you’re an account holder, you can also follow the link from your Capital One Priority Pass welcome email.
- Enter your 16-digit Venture X card number and then click “Submit.”
- Follow the steps to provide your address and create an account.
- Enter your billing details. Don’t worry—you won’t be billed for your membership. This is just needed for your identification upon lounge entry.
- Read and accept the membership declaration.
- Click “Join.”
How Does Your Priority Pass Membership Work?
Membership gives you and your travel party2 complimentary unlimited access to any Priority Pass airport lounge in the world.3 You can enter the lounges by showing your same-day boarding pass, ID and any one of three different Priority Pass credentials:
- Your Capital One Venture X card, which you can use 12 hours after enrollment.
- Your Priority Pass Digital Membership Card, which gives you instant lounge access upon enrollment. Find it in the Priority Pass app or when you log in to your online account.
- Your Priority Pass physical membership card, which you should receive in the mail within two weeks of enrollment. Delivery times may vary, though.
Keep in mind, too, that your Priority Pass membership is just one of the many perks you receive as a Venture X cardholder with Visa Infinite benefits, like trip cancellation coverage and lost luggage protection.4
And you also get access to the new Capital One Lounges, a 10,000-mile bonus every year starting on your first anniversary, up to $300 in annual travel credits for bookings through Capital One Travel and lots more.5
So next time you travel, add Priority Pass to your checklist. It’s the perfect travel companion for every step of your journey.
1 Through the Priority Pass Select program, enrolled Capital One Visa Infinite® cardholders will receive 12-month Priority Pass Select membership to access, with their accompanying guests, more than 1,300 airport VIP lounges worldwide in more than 130 countries and 500 cities worldwide currently participating in the Priority Pass Select program, regardless of their choice of airline, class of ticket or membership in an airline lounge program.
- You must be an eligible Capital One Visa Infinite cardholder to participate. Eligibility for this offer is determined by Capital One. Provided you meet the issuer-determined eligibility requirements, Capital One will allow enrollment of one Capital One Visa Infinite cardholder per card number (including authorized users) as members in the Priority Pass Select program, without charge of a membership fee. As a Capital One Visa Infinite cardholder, you and your guest(s) enjoy complimentary lounge visits. Lounge benefits, services and facilities differ by location and may only be available at an additional charge.
- Provided the Priority Pass Select membership benefit is still being offered by Capital One and the card under which you originally enrolled is still eligible, your membership will be automatically renewed for another year at no additional cost, unless you cancel your membership by calling Priority Pass Select at +1 800 352 2834 (toll-free in USA/Canada/Mexico) or +1 972 735 0536 (outside of North America). Once the renewal is processed, the digital membership expiration date will be updated on your Priority Pass profile. If the Priority Pass Select benefit is no longer being offered by Capital One or the card under which you originally enrolled is no longer eligible for the benefit, your membership will not automatically be renewed, but you will be given the opportunity to renew with Priority Pass Select at the applicable retail rate on Priority Pass then current standard terms.
For access to a participating airport lounge, you must present your Priority Pass Select Digital Membership Card, and a boarding pass or valid flight ticket (depending on the lounge) for the same day of travel. Lounges can also be accessed by presentation of your Capital One Visa Infinite card. To access with your payment card, simply tell the lounge attendant that you are a Priority Pass Member and hand over your registered payment card. Always have your Digital Membership Card as an alternative access method to hand.
All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organizations, and none of Priority Pass Select, Capital One or Visa are or will be liable for any loss to a Member or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non- provision of any of the benefits, services, and facilities. Lounge benefits, services and facilities differ by location and some may only be available at an additional charge. Certain lounges may restrict access due to space constraints and may have limits on the number of guests who can enter with a Member.
Lost or stolen membership card: Please report the loss of your card to Priority Pass at +1 800 352 2834 (toll-free in USA/Canada/Mexico) or +972 735 0536 (outside of North America) who will send you a replacement card. [A processing and handling fee may apply to reissue your Priority Pass Select membership card.]
Priority Pass Select is an independent airport lounge access program and is neither owned nor otherwise affiliated with Capital One or Visa. The Priority Pass Select membership benefit is subject to change and cancellation at any time. Membership in the Priority Pass Select program is not transferable and is only valid up to the date of membership expiration and when the Priority Pass Select membership card has been signed by the Member.
2 Venture X cardholders receive access to Priority Pass membership, which includes complimentary guest access.
3 Lounge access is not guaranteed and is subject to space availability. Prices and benefits are subject to change. Enrollment required for Priority Pass.
4 See the Visa Infinite Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply.
5 Terms apply. See Venture X for details.
Government and private relief efforts vary by location and may have changed since this article was published. Consult a financial adviser or the relevant government agencies and private lenders for the most current information.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.