All about Priority Pass for Venture X cardholders
Receive access to participating airport lounges thanks to a complimentary Priority Pass membership with Visa Infinite.
Eye mask? Check. Boarding pass? Check. Noise-canceling headphones? Check. If you’re a Capital One Venture X cardholder, there’s one more essential to keep in mind on your travels: your Priority PassTM membership from your Visa Infinite® benefits.
Priority Pass gives you unlimited access to a worldwide network of airport lounges where you can escape the crowds and begin your journey stress-free. And membership is complimentary with your Venture X card. Read on to learn how to enroll and enjoy Priority Pass lounges.
What is Priority Pass?
Priority Pass is the world’s leading airport lounge access program. It offers quiet, connected spaces to relax in or work, no matter your destination or airline. As a member, you can refresh and recharge in participating airport lounges worldwide.
How Venture X cardholders can enroll in Priority Pass
Venture X cardholders are eligible to enroll in Priority Pass one to two weeks after being approved for their Capital One Venture X card.1 Here’s how to access your free membership:
- Cardholders can visit the Capital One Priority Pass page to start the enrollment process. If you’re an account holder, you can also follow the link from your Capital One Priority Pass welcome email.
- Enter your 16-digit Venture X card number—without any spaces or dashes—and then click “Submit.”
- Select “USA” or other country of residence to continue.
- Follow the steps to provide your address and create an account.
- Enter your billing details. Don’t worry—you won’t be billed for your membership. This is just needed for your identification upon lounge entry.
- Read and accept the membership declaration.
- Click “Join.”
Once you’ve enrolled, log in to your account through the Priority Pass website or mobile app. Here, you can search for the airport of your choice to explore available lounges.
How does your Priority Pass membership work?
Membership gives you and your travel party2 complimentary unlimited access to any Priority Pass airport lounge in the world.3 You can enter the lounges by showing your same-day boarding pass, ID and one of these Priority Pass credentials:
- Your Priority Pass digital membership card, which gives you instant lounge access upon enrollment. Find it in the Priority Pass app or when you log in to your online account.
- Your Priority Pass physical membership card, which you should receive in the mail within two weeks of enrollment. Delivery times may vary, though.
Keep in mind, too, that your Priority Pass membership is just one of the many perks you receive as a Venture X cardholder with Visa Infinite benefits, like trip cancellation coverage and lost luggage protection.4
You also get complimentary access for you and two guests to Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network, which includes participating Priority Pass and Plaza Premium Lounge locations. And you get a 10,000-mile bonus every year after your first anniversary within 1-2 billing cycles of paying your membership fee, up to $300 in annual travel credits for bookings through Capital One Travel and lots more.5
So next time you travel, add Priority Pass to your checklist. It’s the perfect travel companion for every step of your journey.
1Terms and Conditions apply.
2Venture X cardholders receive access to Priority Pass membership, which includes complimentary guest access.
3Lounge access is not guaranteed and is subject to space availability. Prices and benefits are subject to change. Enrollment required for Priority Pass.
4See the Visa Infinite Guide to Benefits for details, as terms and exclusions apply.
5Terms apply. See Venture X for details.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Capital One does not provide, endorse or guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are solely responsible for their products and services, and all trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.