All about Capital One Venture X Business
With unlimited 2X miles and no preset spending limit, it’s the card that turns business expenses into travel experiences.
October 5, 2023 8 min read
Capital One Venture X Business is more than a business credit card. And it’s more than a travel credit card. It’s the card that turns business expenses into travel experiences, like company retreats in Jackson Hole and family vacations in Mexico City.
With Venture X Business, you’ll earn unlimited 2X miles with no preset spending limit, so your business can enjoy purchasing power that adapts to your spending needs. That’s a powerful combination, especially when you add flexible rewards, best-in-class travel benefits and innovative business tools.
- Venture X Business takes the best of Venture X for consumers and adds benefits designed to power businesses.
- Unlike some travel cards, Venture X Business offers you unlimited rewards on every purchase. There are no blackout dates, and your miles won’t expire for the life of your account.
- With Venture X Business, you can enjoy the flexibility to easily use your miles to cover travel purchases that you've made on your card in the past 90 days, essentially reimbursing yourself for the expense.
- When you book through Capital One Travel, you can earn 5X on flights, 10X on hotels and rental cars, and a $300 annual travel credit.
- Empower your teams to make secure business purchases while you earn rewards from their transactions with free employee cards. Plus, you can automatically sync transaction data with your accounting software and pay vendors with ease.
Beyond business as usual
There’s not much that you wouldn’t do for your business. Now you can do even more with a card that gives you unlimited rewards, annual bonuses, elevated travel benefits and smart business tools—all for a $395 annual fee.
Venture X Business in action
Business owner Chris Renner uses Venture X Business to help keep his company moving. He’s the founder of Pinnacle Mountain Homes in Breckenridge, Colorado, where he builds dream homes for his clients.
Keep reading to learn more about Venture X Business—and how Renner takes full advantage of the card’s business-grade capabilities.
Venture X Business rewards
With Venture X Business, you can maximize your rewards thanks to unlimited miles and no preset spending limit. But that’s just the beginning. Check out all the ways Venture X Business offers more for your business:
Unlimited 2X miles
Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
For Renner, the ability to earn double miles helps make every purchase—from plywood to roofing to smart-home technology—really count. “I love it,” he says. “The more we spend, the more miles we earn.”
Unlimited 10X or 5X miles through Capital One Travel
Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars and unlimited 5X miles on flights when you book through Capital One Travel.
Early spend bonus and one-time cash bonus
Earn 150,000 bonus miles when you spend $30,000 in the first 3 months
Receive 10,000 bonus miles every year, starting on your first anniversary.2
Annual travel credit
Receive an annual $300 credit for bookings through Capital One Travel.3
More purchasing power
A spending limit on a business card can make it harder to stay on schedule and meet customer expectations. But with Venture X Business, you can get the job done your way with purchasing power that adapts to your needs.
No preset spending limit
Venture X Business has no preset spending limit,4 so you can run your business confidently.
“Since there’s no preset spending limit, my company can buy all the materials it needs,” Renner says. “That means my business never slows down.”
Ability to grow your purchasing power
And no preset spending limit means your card can adapt and grow with you. It learns about your spending needs each time you use it. And making multiple payments in a billing cycle can help grow your purchasing power.5
With no preset spending limit, my company can buy all the materials it needs. That means my business never slows down.
Redeem your rewards your way
With Venture X Business, rewards have fewer restrictions and more flexibility.
Miles without restrictions and no blackout dates
Redeem your miles on flights, hotels, vacation rentals and more, with no restrictions or blackout dates.
Miles that don’t expire
Your miles won’t expire for the life of the account.
Transfer your miles to any of Capital One’s 15+ travel loyalty programs.
Best-in-class travel benefits and exclusive access
With Venture X Business, you can expect best-in-class travel benefits that are flexible and easy to use. Plus, with the purchase eraser feature, you can enjoy the flexibility of using your miles to cover travel purchases that have been made in the past 90 days on transactions like train tickets, Uber rides, and even Airbnb.
Capital One Travel
With smart tools like price drop prediction and price matching, you get our best prices on thousands of flights, hotels and rental cars when you book through Capital One Travel.6
Capital One Lounges
Relax and recharge away from airport crowds. Capital One Lounges offer fresh, local food and luxury amenities. And Venture X Business cardholders get unlimited complimentary access for themselves and 2 guests per visit.7
So bring others along, whether it’s company business or family getaways. And see why Renner says Lounges “make traveling to meetings and company retreats less stressful and more relaxing.”
Partner Lounge Network
Capital One Lounges aren’t the only way to relax. You can also access 1,300+ global airport lounges through Capital One’s Partner Lounge Network. That includes unlimited complimentary access for you and 2 guests per visit.8
TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry credit
Receive up to a $100 statement credit on your application fee for TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry when you use your Venture X Business card to cover the application fee.9
No foreign transaction fees
Enjoy shopping without paying foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.10
Hotel and resort collections
- Premier Collection: Experience one-of-a-kind, luxury hotels and resorts—each hand-picked for premium quality. Get a $100 experience credit, daily breakfast for 2 and free Wi-Fi on every booking, plus room upgrades when they’re available. In addition, you’ll earn 10X miles on Premier Collection bookings through Capital One Travel.11
- Lifestyle Collection: Find vibrant hotels with inviting style and high-quality service. Get a $50 experience credit, free Wi-Fi on every booking and room upgrades when they’re available. Plus, you’ll earn 10X miles on Lifestyle Collection bookings through Capital One Travel.12
Capital One Dining
Unlock unforgettable culinary experiences and access to exclusive reservations at a chef-curated collection of award-winning restaurants.
Capital One Entertainment
Get cardholder-only access to VIP packages, events and pre-sales. Plus, get on-site perks across sports, dining, music and more. Redeem your rewards for thousands of ticket options, too.
Business tools that help you stay focused on what’s next
With Venture X Business, you get access to a suite of powerful tools and capabilities that work hard for business owners. From spend management to control over your account, there is no shortage of ways that Capital One’s business-grade benefits can help you get business done.
Oversee employee spending
With free employee and virtual cards, you can empower your teams to make business purchases while you earn rewards every time they spend. Review all employee purchases in real time and set customized spending limits for employee cards.
You can also assign an account manager to manage authorized users, monitor account finances and make payments.
Easily pay your vendors
Capital One Business offers the ability to easily make all of your vendor payments in one place with Pay Vendors. Use your Capital One Business card to pay vendors, even those that don’t accept cards. Choose how you’d like to pay (by card for a 2.9% fee or by bank transfer from any bank for free) and then choose how your vendor gets paid.
Manage your spending with ease
Capital One Business offers even more flexible spending tools that allow you to pay in a way that works for your business.
- Automatic payments: Set up AutoPay so you don’t have to worry about missing a payment.
- Payment flexibility: Pick a monthly payment due date that works for your business so you have a little more control.
- Software integrations: Sync your transaction details daily with Sage Intacct or Concur® Expense and simplify your financial management.
- Transaction details: When you sign in online, your account can show you up-to-date merchant information, including logos, phone numbers, addresses and even maps when available.
- Recurring transactions: View a list of merchants that charge your business card each month for things like bills and subscriptions.
- Year-end summaries: Get an itemized report of your spending to simplify budgeting and tax time.
Keep it simple and secure
Venture X Business is designed to protect you and your business with our security tools.
- Virtual cards: Use virtual cards to make safer payments and simplify your expenses without exposing your physical card number.13
- Security alerts: Get notified via text, email and phone if Capital One notices potential suspicious transactions on your account.
- Card lock and $0 liability for unauthorized charges: Lock your card or an employee’s card that’s been misplaced, lost or stolen. And get peace of mind knowing you won’t be responsible for charges you didn’t authorize.
- Cell phone protection: If your phone is stolen or damaged, you could be reimbursed up to $800.
- Customer support: Let Eno, your Capital One Assistant, keep an eye on your accounts 24/7 and send alerts when something’s up. You can ask Eno questions and get answers instantly. You can also get answers over the phone from representatives who are specially trained to work with business owners.