Complimentary Uber benefits
April 18, 2023 3 min read
When you think about platforms that help make life a little easier, Uber and Uber Eats might come to mind—and for good reason. Need an easy way to get around? Use the Uber app to request a ride. Want food delivered to your door? Order with Uber Eats. And then there’s Uber One—it’s one membership that offers savings and exclusive perks on Uber and Uber Eats.
Now, you can get a complimentary Uber One membership when you pay for a monthly plan with your Savor or Quicksilver card. Plus, certain eligible cardholders also get 10% cash back on purchases with Uber and Uber Eats.
- Savor, SavorOne, SavorOne Rewards for Students and Quicksilver Rewards for Students cardholders: Earn 10% cash back on purchases with Uber and Uber Eats. Plus, complimentary Uber One membership statement credits every month through November 14, 2024.
- Quicksilver, QuicksilverOne and Quicksilver Secured cardholders: Up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through November 14, 2024.
Earn enhanced rewards with Uber
If you have a Savor, SavorOne, SavorOne Rewards for Students or Quicksilver Rewards for Students card, you can earn 10% cash back on purchases with Uber and Uber Eats. Whether you're going out or staying in, simply pay with your eligible card and receive 10% cash back.1
Uber One membership benefits
Uber One is a subscription service that unlocks access to exclusive savings and perks on Uber and Uber Eats.
Uber One benefits include:2
- Unlimited $0 Delivery Fee on eligible food, groceries and more on Uber Eats
- Up to 10% off eligible orders with Uber Eats
- Member pricing and top-rated drivers on Uber
How to sign up for an Uber membership
If you’re already an Uber One member, you should validate that your eligible card is on file for payment in the app. You can confirm this information in the Uber or Uber Eats apps.
If you're not an Uber One member, you can sign up for an Uber One monthly membership directly in the Uber or Uber Eats app. If you don't already have the app, download it on your mobile device's app store. Then take the following steps:
- Use your eligible Capital One card as your method of payment for your monthly membership.
- Make sure you're on a monthly plan and have Uber Cash turned off for your monthly membership fee.
- Enjoy! Your Capital One card will be charged each month and you’ll receive a statement credit for each month of your credited membership period.
You can also sign up directly through Uber's website. Just keep in mind that you'll need to create an account and sign up for a monthly Uber One membership following the steps above.
Once your credited membership period expires, your card on file will be charged each month and you’ll no longer receive a statement credit, unless you cancel your Uber One membership before the expiration of your credited membership period. You can cancel in the Uber One section of the Uber or Uber Eats app, or by contacting Uber Support.
Capital One and Uber partnership in a nutshell
Meeting up with friends? Or settling in for a night of takeout and TV? Whether you're going out or staying in, save on Uber and Uber Eats. Capital One and Uber can help make it happen.
When you sign up for an Uber One monthly membership, you can get cool benefits and perks for using Uber and Uber Eats. Plus, you can earn 10% cash back by using your eligible Capital One Savor, SavorOne, SavorOne Rewards for Students or Quicksilver Rewards for Students card for purchases on Uber and Uber Eats. For all these reasons and more, there’s a lot to love about Uber.