Information for Suppliers
Our third party providers of goods and services (suppliers) play a significant role in the continued success of Capital One. They not only contribute to building our brand and reputation, but they also help us build and grow our competitive position.
We place a high value on the relationships we form with our suppliers. In fact, we want to create a mutually beneficial relationship, in which there is a win-win for our respective businesses.
We value suppliers who:
- Deliver the best combination of price and quality
- Demonstrate an interest in mutual continuous improvement
- Show expertise and innovative capabilities that match with our needs
- Can demonstrate compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Have sound information and physical security programs in place at all sites
Whether your firm was recently selected or you are already doing business with Capital One, we have information available to help our suppliers successfully transact with us.
Capital One is committed to supporting business growth in our communities and working with businesses owned and operated by minorities, women, and other historically under-utilized groups. We have developed a highly-regarded reputation for our significant commitment to the development and inclusion of a diverse range of suppliers. Learn more about our award-winning Supplier Diversity program.