If your name has changed recently, then we can help in updating your bank info.

To change your name due to marriage, divorce, etc., be sure to update your name with the Social Security Administration (SSA) first. Then you can give us a call at 1-888-464-0727 from 8 AM to 8 PM and an Associate will help you out. Keep in mind, we may need more documentation if you’re changing your first and last name.

You can also send in a written request signed and dated within the last 60 days along with a copy of the legal document that includes both your old name and new name by:

Fax: 1-866-464-6615

Mail: Capital One 360 P.O. Box 60 St. Cloud, MN 56302

If you need to update a misspelling or want to add a middle initial, give us a call and an Associate will help you out.