As of May 15, 2020, we will no longer originate new Overdraft Lines of Credit to customers. However, any existing Overdraft Lines of Credit will remain open.
- Sign in to capitalone.com
- Click on your ‘360 Checking' account
- Click on “More Services”
- Click on “Overdraft Settings”
- Click on “Change” next your 360 Checking account
- Click on the 'Select' button under Overdraft Line of Credit
- Review the terms and conditions and hit 'Continue'
- Confirm your Overdraft amount and click 'Submit'
- Keep in mind, the maximum line amount possible is $1,000.
In order to apply online, your account must:
- Be in good standing
- You (or your joint account holder) must not have any outstanding account restrictions
- You (or your joint account holder) must not be past due on any other loan product
- Be active (show at least one transaction besides interest accrual in the past 24 months)