Spark Business Basic Checking—FAQ
- Are transactions really unlimited with my Spark Business Basic Checking?
- How do you define a transaction?
- What is not included?
- How can I avoid paying a monthly service fee on my Business Basic Checking account?
- How do I open a Spark Business Basic Checking account?
- Is Online Banking available with Business Checking accounts?
- Is Online Bill Pay available with Business Checking accounts?
- Are my deposits with Capital One insured by the FDIC?*
Access Made Easy
Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for specific fees and charges. Mobile deposit is available only in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
Free Online Bill Pay is not intended for use by commercial and institutional clients with annual sales exceeding $10 million. If you schedule a bill payment through Capital One Online Bill Pay at least 4 business days before the due date and meet the other requirements of the Online Bill Payment Authorization and Agreement and incur a late fee or penalty fee because the payment does not arrive on time, Capital One will reimburse you (up to $50) for any late fee or penalty you incur and will work with you and the payee to resolve any issues associated with a delayed payment.
* Subject to FDIC limitations.