Deposit Checks On Your Time
When you’re running a small business, your hours are 24/7–you don’t always have time to get to the branch and deposit checks. Simplify your schedule with Capital One® ProDeposit. It makes cash management easier, especially for businesses that rely on check payments, have a small staff, or don’t have easy access to a Capital One Bank branch or ATM. Deposit checks anywhere, and free up your time to focus on your business.
Key Features & Benefits
- Save time by reducing your trips to the branch – scan checks from your office or mobile device
- Improve your cash flow cycle with more frequent deposits and extended deposit times up to 9 PM1
- Increase security and reduce risk with encryption software
- Rest easy with a $50 per month service fee – one flat rate to fit your budget
- Designed to work with a Spark Business Unlimited CheckingSM account2
- $50 monthly service charge covers unlimited check deposit activity
- Single-feed remote deposit scanner is included at no charge
- Deposit up to $250,000 over 20 rolling business days
Get unlimited business transactions.
Expand your business and simplify loan payments.
Accept credit, debit, gift and loyalty card payments.
Access Made Easy
Capital One® ProDeposit requires a 1-year contract and a monthly service fee of $50. Service is valid for one business (TIN) and one checking account with access for up to 5 users. An early contract termination fee of $250 will apply if you cancel within the first year. Upon approval, you will receive one single-feed remote deposit capture scanner at no cost to you. Use is restricted to a maximum of $250,000 in checks deposited over a rolling 20 business days. Capital One reserves the right to lower this check deposit limit at any point based on risk or usage patterns. Replacement scanners are subject to a charge.
Please talk to your banker for full terms and conditions. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Products and services offered by Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC
©2018 Capital One. All rights reserved.
1 If you make a deposit using ProDeposit before 9:00 p.m. E.T., we will consider the deposit to be made that business day. However, if you make a deposit after 9:00 p.m., or on a day we are not open, we will consider the deposit to be made on the next open business day.
2 ProDeposit service is available to enrolled Spark Business Unlimited Checking customers only. To be eligible, you cannot be enrolled in any other Capital One Cash Flow Management services. Service is subject to client eligibility qualification and approval.