Improve profitability and enhance forecasting with an integrated approach to liquidity management. Consolidate deposits and simplify the transfer of funds so you can gain more control over working capital across your entire organization. Leverage idle balances with automated investment strategies to improve day-to-day cash flow.
- Automated Sweep Service—excess cash is automatically invested overnight to maximize earnings
- Automated Overnight Loan Sweep Service—pay loans down automatically with excess cash, and draw against loan when funding needs arise
- Treasury Key Account—consolidate deposits from multiple business locations into a single account, with unique identifiers per location, allowing for easy tracking of deposits and return items
- Full Range of Returns Service Options—handle returned checks from multiple banks, including same-day and previous-day access, to an online view of returned check images
- Zero Balance Accounts—eliminate the need to monitor daily cash positions in subsidiary accounts with a master account automatically funding those accounts as needed
- Capital One Escrow ExpressSM—manage your escrow and tenant security accounts anytime, anywhere with our virtual sub-accounting system
Subject to limitations. Normal credit qualifications apply. Additional maintenance and processing fees apply. Standard Service Level Agreement for setting up data transmissions applies.
Routine or unscheduled maintenance may impact accessibility.