Capital One® offers a mix of traditional and electronic payables solutions to help you gain more control over cash flow, improve forecasting, and make well-informed business decisions.
- Controlled Disbursement—reduce the need to estimate daily clearings
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)—initiate electronic payments securely and reliably
- Wire Transfer Payments—initiate payments in U.S. dollars or foreign currency to transfer funds virtually anywhere around the world
- Integrated Payables—your company provides a file of payment instructions to Capital One, and we then print and mail checks or create ACH or wire transfer payments according to your instructions—we can even create your Positive Pay check issue file.
- Positive Pay
- Simply transmit your check issuance data to Capital One®, and the serial number, dollar amount, and payee name can be compared against that information to ensure only those checks that exactly match are cashed.
- Daily notification of any discrepancies between the check presented for payment and the checks included in your issuance data is provided so that you can advise the bank to "pay" or "return" the check as appropriate.
- QuickBooks users can automatically and securely upload check issue information on a pre-specified schedule or on demand via Positive Pay for OneConnectSM.
- Account Reconciliation—benefit from a variety of services to automatically balance your accounts and consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single account
Subject to limitations. Normal credit qualifications apply. Additional maintenance and processing fees apply. Standard Service Level Agreement for setting up data transmissions applies.