New Supplier Setup
All new suppliers must be set up in Capital One’s supplier master database before we can issue purchase orders and pay invoices. To initiate supplier setup, request the supplier onboarding package from your Capital One business contact. The packet will come to you via email.
Updating your Existing Supplier Profile
If you need to make changes to your company’s profile, such as remit-to addresses, banking information, or any other supplier account information or profile updates, email our Supplier Enablement Team for assistance.
- View Capital One’s Invoice Submission Instructions to make sure your submission is correct and meets our requirements.
- All invoices must contain the following information, otherwise they will be rejected:
- Your Capital One contact’s email address (the person who will receive and review the invoice for accuracy)
- Complete “Ship to” address where goods/services are delivered (street, city, and state and zip code)
- Either Capital One NA, or one of Capital One’s subsidiaries, in the “Bill To” field
- Unique Invoice Number
- Invoice date
- Freight and taxes where applicable
- Capital One Purchase Order Number, if applicable
- Description of goods or service for which payment is requested
- PO-based invoices should be submitted via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
- Non-PO based invoices must be submitted to our Invoicing mailbox.
Consulting, contracting, and services firms should continue to submit invoices electronically in Beeline. If you need help submitting an invoice in Beeline, please reach out to the FlexForce team by email or by calling 844-933-3260.
Jim Gorzalski, Chief Procurement Officer, announces Capital One’s transition to Coupa.
Capital One seeks to deliver simplicity, accuracy, and transparency in how we do business.
On September 20, 2016, Capital One and its suppliers began transacting on the Coupa Supplier Network (CSP). With Coupa, Capital One is delivering simple, industry-leading technology that enables faster payments, greater visibility into invoices and transactions, and an intuitive user experience that makes doing business with Capital One even better.
This transformation was about Capital One’s commitment to service excellence and optimizing our supplier experience, while continually enabling them to meet their business objective in a simple and powerful way.
We encourage you to use this website to learn more about the upcoming changes and associated benefits and timing. Thank you for visiting.