About our Supplier Diversity Program
Capital One is committed to making supplier diversity an integral part of the way we do business—creating mutually beneficial relationships with minority-, woman-, veteran, disability-, service-disabled veteran-, and LGBT-owned businesses. We seek to identify and encourage these diverse businesses to compete for our commodities and services throughout the Capital One enterprise. The goal of our program is to include qualified diverse enterprises in every sourcing opportunity based on commodity need wherever these suppliers exist. We have a team of associates dedicated to establishing relationships with diverse suppliers in the communities in which we operate. To date, numerous diverse-owned suppliers have benefited from the program.
Innovation Powered By Diverse Perspectives
Diverse businesses are flexible, innovative and driven. By including diverse businesses in our supply chain, we maximize the power of different perspectives to deliver exceptional products and services to our customers.
Learn More about our Supplier Diversity Program
As Chief Procurement Officer, Jim Gorzalski helps to ensure that the supply chain at Capital One represents national, regional, and local suppliers. Diversity and inclusion are part of our culture. Learn more.
Capital One associates exemplify our commitment to supplier diversity and support of Diverse Supplier Business Development.
Find out how to register as a Capital One Supplier Diversity.
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Capital One's Supplier Diversity programs.
Interested in Doing Business with Capital One?
Diverse suppliers must complete an online registration and company profile to be considered for inclusion in our supplier database, which is made available to Capital One supply chain managers.
When registering, please:
- Make sure your company’s product or service offerings fall with the major categories purchased by Capital One.
- Sign up as a Diverse Supplier.
- Complete the company profile form.
- Make sure your company name appears in its full legal form.
- Complete all the fields and then press OK.
- Create a user name (should be your email address) and password. You’ll use these to login when you return to the site.
You will receive an automated response confirming your information has been received. You can (and should!) keep your company’s profile updated with current information.
Registration and completion of a company profile does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid on a contract from Capital One.
To qualify as a minority–, woman–, disability– , service-disabled veteran–, and LGBT– owned business, your company must be certified by an official certification agency. Capital One works closely with the following certifying partners:
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Disability:In (formerly USBLN)
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Awards and Recognition
Capital One’s Supplier Diversity program and team have received national recognition for its commitment
- America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Best of the Best Corporations for Inclusion - National Business Inclusion Consortium (NBIC)
- Omni50 Award: Top 50 Corporation for Multicultural Business – OMNIKAL
- National Corporation of the Year – Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Champions of Supplier Diversity – MinoritHy Business News USA
- Advocate of the Year – Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
- Corporate 101: America's Most Admired Corporations for Supplier Diversity” – Minority Business News
Feel free to e-mail Supplier Diversity at email@example.com
Third party Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Capital One’s Third Party Code of Business Conduct and Ethics provides clear direction on our expectations for any company with which we do business, demonstrates the high priority we place on integrity in our operations and business relationships, and incorporates the high expectations we have for any third party performer.
Please read the Third Party Code of Conduct and Ethics prior to registering.