New or Existing Suppliers
New Supplier Setup
All new suppliers must be set up in Capital One’s supplier master database before we can issue purchase orders and pay invoices. To initiate supplier setup, request the supplier onboarding package from your Capital One business contact. The packet will come to you via email.
Updating your Existing Supplier Profile
If you need to make changes to your company’s profile, such as remit-to addresses, banking information, or any other supplier account information or profile updates, reach out to the ESM Operations Support Center.
- All invoices should contain the following information to ensure timely processing:
- Your Capital One contact’s email address (the person who will be able to validate the invoice for accuracy)
- Complete “Ship to” address where goods/services are delivered (street, city, and state and zip code)
- Either Capital One NA, or one of Capital One’s subsidiaries, in the “Bill To” field
- Unique Invoice Number
- Invoice date
- Freight and taxes where applicable
- Capital One Purchase Order Number, if applicable
- Description of goods or services for which payment is requested
- PO-based invoices should be submitted via the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP).
- Non-PO based invoices should be submitted to our Invoicing mailbox.
Consulting, contracting, and services firms should continue to submit invoices electronically in Beeline. If you need help submitting an invoice in Beeline, please reach out to the FlexForce team by email or by calling 844-933-3260.
Capital One’s Transition to Coupa
Clint Grimes, Chief Procurement Officer
“Capital One seeks to deliver simplicity, accuracy, and transparency in how we do business.
On September 20, 2016, Capital One and its suppliers began transacting on the Coupa Supplier Network (CSP). With Coupa, Capital One is delivering simple, industry-leading technology that enables faster payments, greater visibility into invoices and transactions, and an intuitive user experience that makes doing business with Capital One even better.
This transformation was about Capital One’s commitment to service excellence and optimizing our supplier experience, while continually enabling them to meet their business objectives in a simple and powerful way.
We encourage you to use this website to learn more about the upcoming changes and associated benefits and timing. Thank you for visiting.”
Third party Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Capital One’s Third Party Code of Business Conduct and Ethics provides clear direction on our expectations for any company with which we do business, demonstrates the high priority we place on integrity in our operations and business relationships, and incorporates the high expectations we have for any third party performer.
Please read the Third Party Code of Conduct and Ethics prior to registering.