- Corporate Information
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Corporate Citizenship
- Doing Business with Capital One
- Investor Relations
It's the differences between people that make us stronger.
About our supplier diversity program
Capital One is committed to making supplier diversity an integral part of the way we do business—creating mutually beneficial relationships with minority-, women-, disability-, and LGBT-owned businesses. We seek to identify and encourage these diverse businesses to compete for our commodities and services throughout the Capital One enterprise. The goal of our program is to include diverse enterprises in every sourcing opportunity based on commodity need wherever these suppliers exist. To date, numerous diverse-owned suppliers have benefited from the program.
We have a team of associates dedicated to establishing relationships with diverse suppliers in the communities in which we operate. Capital One’s Supplier Diversity program and team have received national recognition for its commitment:
- "Women’s Enterprise USA 100 Corporations of the Year for 2013" – WE USA
- 2013 Minority Supplier Development Leader of the Year – Maryland/DC Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2013 Corporation of the Year – National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Corporation of the Year “Raising the Bar” (2013) – Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
- 2013 America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, Bronze Level of Distinction – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- "America’s Top Organizations for Multicultural Business Opportunities for 2014" – DiversityBusiness.com
- “Women’s Enterprise USA Top 100 Leaders in Corporate Supplier Diversity for 2014” – WE USA
Our CPO Supports Diversity
As Chief Procurement Officer, Jim Gorzalski helps to ensure that the supply chain at Capital One represents national, regional, and local suppliers. Diversity and inclusion are part of our culture. Learn more.
Capital One associates exemplify our commitment to supplier diversity and support of Minority/Women Owned Business Development.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
What to consider when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP).
Diverse Supplier Registration
Find out how to register as a Capital One Diverse Supplier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Capital One's Diverse Supplier programs.