- Corporate Information
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Corporate Citizenship
- Doing Business with Capital One
- Investor Relations
It's the differences between people that make us stronger.
About our supplier diversity program
Capital One is committed to making supplier diversity an integral part of the way it does business—creating mutually beneficial relationships with minority, women-owned, and LGBT businesses. We seek to identify and encourage ethnic minority, women-owned and LGBT businesses to compete for our commodities and services throughout the Capital One enterprise. The goal of our program is to include diverse suppliers, in every sourcing opportunity wherever available M/WBEs exist. To date, dozens of minority- and women-owned suppliers have benefited from the program. In addition, our Supplier Diversity program has received national recognition for our inclusion of M/WBEs in our supply chain and procurement operations.
- “Lasting Impressions” Award (2009), Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council for overall commitment to supplier diversity practices
- “Outstanding Corporation” Award (2010) – Women’s Presidents Educational Organization. Awarded for Capital One’s demonstrated commitment to assisting diversity and women-owned suppliers.
- “Charles J. McDonald Supplier Diversity Advocate Award” (2010) – Recognized by the Institute for Supply Management’s Supplier Diversity Group for commitment to advocating for inclusion of diversity suppliers.
- “Corporation of the Year” (2010) – Virginia Minority Supplier Diversity Council
- “President’s Award for Service” (2010) – Maryland/DC Supplier Diversity Council
- “Advocate of the Year” (2010) – Virginia Minority Supplier Diversity Council
- “Diversity Business.com” Award (2011) – Capital One named Top 2011 Business
Capital One associates exemplify our commitment to supplier diversity and support of Minority/Women Owned Business Development.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
What to consider when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP).
Diverse Supplier Registration
Find out how to register as a Capital One Diverse Supplier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about Capital One's Diverse Supplier programs.