Book a Car on Turo With Venture X or Venture and Earn More
Earn 10X miles using Venture X or 5X miles using Venture on Turo bookings
Ever thought about finding a sports car for a weekend drive up the California coast? Or the perfect SUV for a big family road trip? With Turo, the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace, you can. That’s because Turo helps its guests find the perfect car from local hosts in more than 7,500 cities across the U.S., U.K. and Canada.
Now, when you book on Turo with your Capital One Venture X card, you’ll earn 10X miles through May 16, 2023. And when you book with your Capital One Venture card, you’ll earn 5X miles through May 16, 2023. Earning those enhanced miles is easy. Booking directly on Turo is easy, too. Read on to learn how Turo works.
Travel Your Way With Turo
On Turo, every car is owned by a community of local hosts who share their cars and provide unique travel experiences for their guests. Travelers can find just the right vehicle to make all kinds of occasions extra memorable.
With Turo, you get:
- Extraordinary selection: Turo offers over 1,300 makes and models—everything from classic sports cars to rugged pickup trucks to sleek electric vehicles.
- Local hosts: With Turo, a community of hosts share their cars across the U.S., U.K. and Canada.
- Prices as low as $25 per day: Find the perfect vehicle for your budget, starting at just $25 per day. And you can cancel for free up to 24 hours before your trip.
Booking on Turo and Earning Enhanced Miles Is Simple
Here’s how it works:
- Find the perfect car. Enter the location and date directly on the Turo website or the Turo app—you’ll find it in the App Store or on Google Play. Then browse available cars shared by local hosts.
- Hit the road. Use your Venture X or Venture card when booking, or add your eligible card as your payment method on your Turo account. Then book your trip and get ready for the journey. If a host provides the option, you can even have your car delivered. Just keep in mind that there may be a delivery fee.
- Earn enhanced miles. Your enhanced Venture X or Venture miles will be automatically applied to your Capital One account. There’s nothing else you’ll need to do.
Get Ready to Explore With Venture X and Venture
Both cards come with all kinds of travel benefits—like earning enhanced rewards when you book your next adventure on Turo. That’s all just for being a cardholder.
So start exploring everything Turo has to offer—and see you on the road!
To earn 10X miles on Turo purchases, you must pay for an eligible purchase with a Capital One Venture X card. To earn 5X miles on Turo purchases, you must pay for an eligible purchase with a Capital One Venture card. Eligible purchases include car sharing reservations, applicable taxes, and fees. Your eligible card account must be open and in good standing to earn rewards and rewards earned will post to your account within 1-2 billing cycles. If you upgrade or change your account to another credit card product, or if your account becomes delinquent, closed, restricted, over the credit line or otherwise not in good standing, you will not be eligible for this offer. Miles earned through this offer will be reclaimed if you cancel or return an eligible purchase. This offer is valid for consumer, non-commercial use only. Miles rewards are subject to the terms and conditions disclosed when you opened your account and any subsequent amendments. Offer valid for eligible purchases made between 12:00 a.m. ET, May 17, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. ET, May 16, 2023. Purchases made before the offer period and purchases made after the offer period are not eligible purchases and will not earn 10X miles with your Venture X card or 5X miles with your Venture card.
We hope you found this helpful. Our content is not intended to provide legal, investment or financial advice or to indicate that a particular Capital One product or service is available or right for you. For specific advice about your unique circumstances, consider talking with a qualified professional.
Capital One does not provide, endorse or guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are solely responsible for their products and services, and all trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.