Earn More While You Save
Every small business owner knows that it takes money to make money. Earning a promotional interest rate that is guaranteed for the first 12 months can help the money you save go farther. With Business Advantage Savings, your money is working hard—giving you an edge as you grow your business.
Account At a Glance
- Perfect for businesses looking to get more from the funds they don’t need day-to-day
- Earn a promotional interest rate that’s guaranteed for the first 12 months1
- Make up to 6 withdrawals per month
|Minimum Account Opening Deposit||$250|
|Monthly Service Charge||$3 waived with $300 minimum balance|
|ATM Usage||Free Capital One ATMs, $2 at most non-Capital One ATMs, $5 at select ATMs2|
|Wires||$10-25 domestic; $10-50 foreign3|
|Overdraft Protection||Ability to link to your Business Checking account to reduce fees and protect your earnings|
|Account Withdrawals||6 free withdrawals; $10 per additional withdrawal4|
All business savings accounts come with:
- 24/7 access and real-time account information
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- FDIC insurance5
- Deposits from your smartphone
Ready to Open an Account?
It’s a cinch. Just visit a Capital One location and talk to a banking professional about your business. To save you time, we’ve created a list of documents to bring with you.
Access Made Easy
Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for specific fees and charges. Mobile deposit is available only in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
Minimum balance of $250 required to open account. Monthly cycle charge of $3 assessed if balance drops below $300. Additional fees may apply and could reduce earnings on the account.
* The promotional Annual Percentage Yield (APY) varies depending on account balance and is available to new accounts only. Advertised APY is as of 10/29/15. Promotional rate will expire 365 days after account opening. Upon expiration, the standard interest rate in effect as of that date will apply to the entire balance. Standard APY is variable and subject to change at any time without notice. Interest earned is compounded monthly and will be credited on the last day of each cycle. Interest is calculated using the actual number of days in the monthly cycle divided by the actual number of days in the year.
Limit one promotional Business Advantage Savings account per customer. Promotional interest rates not applicable to converted accounts. Visit a Capital One location for full details.
Deposits are insured by FDIC up to $250,000.
At certain ATMs owned and operated by Capital One Bank located in gaming establishments and at certain other non-branch locations having no Capital One signage, you may be charged a fee up to $5 for each cash withdrawal. The amount of the fee varies by location and will be displayed on the ATM screen. You will be given an opportunity to cancel the transaction before the fee is imposed.
For domestic wires, $10-15 will be charged per incoming wire transfer and $25 per outgoing wire transfer. For foreign wires, $10-15 will be charged per incoming wire transfer, $40 per outgoing wire transfer in a foreign currency, and $50 per outgoing wire transfer in U.S. dollars.
ATM and in-branch withdrawals excluded. Money market and savings accounts are subject to service charge cycle transaction limits. Please refer to our Rules Governing Deposit Accounts for more information about federal transaction limits.