Earn unlimited 2X miles—that's 2 miles for every dollar you spend on purchases. 100 miles is equal to $1 in travel rewards.
40,000 Bonus Miles
One-time bonus of 40,000 miles—equal to $400 in travel—once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months1
Book Travel Your Way
Use your Venture® card to make travel purchases on any website or app—any airline, any hotel, rental cars and more.
$0 intro for the first year; $59 after that
13.24%-23.24% variable APR
Redeem With Ease
Once you make a travel purchase with Venture, redeem your miles as a statement credit toward the cost2. Your rewards don't expire.
See how much you could earn
This slider may have limits, but Venture® miles do not3
Card features and benefits
Capital One® cards come with these features
No foreign transaction fees
You won't pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States.
You're covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
You can get personalized emails or text messages to stay on top of the security of your account.
Venture® also comes with Visa Signature® Benefits
Travel upgrades and savings
Receive complimentary upgrades and special savings at hotels, resorts, and spas with your Visa Signature card.
Complimentary concierge service
Enjoy assistance 24 hours a day, from home and when you travel, with Visa Signature Concierge.
Special access to events
Your Visa Signature card gets you special access and preferred seating at popular sporting events, premier golf outings, and concerts.
Take advantage of special discounts at top retailers and online merchants with your Visa Signature card.
You'll get additional warranty protection at no charge on items that are purchased with your credit card.
24-hour travel assistance services
If your credit card is lost or stolen, you can get an emergency card replacement and a cash advance.
Ratings and reviews
Compare travel rewards cards
Rate and fee information
CAPITAL ONE® APPLICATION TERMS
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases and Transfers||13.24%, 18.24% or 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
|APR for Cash Advances||23.24%.
This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
|Paying Interest||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on new purchases, provided you have paid your previous balance in full by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on cash advances on the transaction date.|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.|
Frequently Asked Questions
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS REWARDS PROGRAM
1) Redeem for past travel purchases using Purchase Eraser®
Simply book your travel through your favorite travel website, travel agent, or other travel resource using your Capital One Rewards card. Then, go online at capitalone.com or call our Rewards Center to use our Purchase Eraser feature to redeem your miles and receive an account credit for the cost of your travel purchase.
Purchase Eraser redemptions must be made within 90 days from the date your travel purchase posts to your account. Your account credit is usually applied to your balance within 2 to 3 business days after the redemption. Redemptions for a portion of a purchase amount (partial redemptions) are available, subject to a minimum redemption amount.
2) Book new travel reservations
Go online to capitalone.com or contact our Rewards Center to book your flight, car rental or hotel and use your miles to pay for your travel.
The number of miles needed for travel redemption varies and is based upon the cost of the travel purchase. Here is how it works:
Simply multiply the cost of your travel purchase by 100. For example, if your travel purchase costs $200, you would multiply that by 100 to determine you need 20,000 miles to redeem.
If your travel transaction includes taxes, surcharges, and fees, these expenses will be included in the overall calculation to determine how many miles are required for redemption. Separately itemized travel transactions on your statement cannot be combined for a single redemption. Please note that Capital One has no control over how merchants itemize and charge related transactions.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand that I am not eligible for this offer if:
- My application is received after this offer expires, is incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate or cannot be verified.
- My address is not in one of the following locations: the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. military location.
- My address is a correctional institution.
- My monthly income (my disclosed total annual income divided by 12) doesn't exceed my monthly rent/mortgage payment by at least $425. Or, Capital One otherwise determines that I am unable to make my monthly payments.
- I am under 18 or do not have a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- I have applied for a Capital One credit card 2 or more times in the last 30 days.
- I have 5 or more open credit card accounts with Capital One.
- I have a past due Capital One credit card account.
- I am over my credit line on a Capital One credit card.
- I have had a Capital One credit card that charged off within the past year.
- I have a non-discharged bankruptcy (one that is still unresolved).
With respect to this offer, I acknowledge that:
- I am not obligated to accept the card or pay any fee or charge unless I use this card.
- Even if I am otherwise eligible for this offer, approval is based upon satisfying Capital One's credit standards.
- Capital One may contact me to obtain or confirm application information.
- I am authorizing Capital One to check my credit and employment history.
- If I am approved, Capital One may contact me regarding my Card and Account as described in my Capital One Customer Agreement. For example, when I give Capital One my mobile telephone number, I agree to receive messages from Capital One and their authorized agents, including prerecorded and text messages. I also consent to receive calls through an automatic telephone dialer (autodialer).
- I will receive the Capital One Customer Agreement. I am bound by its terms and all future revisions.
- This offer is nontransferable.
- I understand that, unless the offer discloses a specific credit line, the exact amount of my credit line will be determined by Capital One after review of my application and other information.
- An applicant, if married, may apply for a separate account.
- Everything I have stated in this application is correct.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS CARD
Next, to find your Average Daily Balance: 1) add the daily balances together for each segment, and 2) divide the sum by the number of days in the billing cycle.
At the end of each billing cycle, we determine your Interest Charge as follows: 1) multiply your Average Daily Balance by the daily periodic rate (APR divided by 365) for that segment, and 2) multiply the result by the number of days in the billing period. NOTE: Due to rounding or a minimum interest charge, this calculation may vary from the interest charge actually assessed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT:
Ohio Residents: Ohio anti-discrimination laws require creditors to make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on individuals upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers these laws.
New York and Vermont Residents: Capital One may obtain your credit reports, for any legitimate purpose associated with the account or the application or request for an account, including but not limited to reviewing, modifying, renewing and collecting on your account. On your request, you will be informed if such a report was ordered. If so, you will be given the name and address of the consumer reporting agency furnishing the report. New York residents may contact the New York State Department of Financial Services by telephone or visit its website for free information on comparative credit card rates, fees and grace periods. New York State Department of Financial Services: 1-877-226-5697 or http://www.dfs.ny.gov.
Wisconsin Residents: No provision of any marital property agreement, unilateral statement, or court order applying to marital property will adversely affect a creditor’s interests unless, prior to the time credit is granted, the creditor is furnished with a copy of the agreement, statement or court order, or has actual knowledge of the provision. If the credit card for which you are applying is granted, you will notify the Bank if you have a spouse who needs to receive notification that credit has been extended to you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CREDIT REPORTING
This notice tells you about your rights and our responsibilities under the Fair Credit Billing Act.
YOUR BILLING RIGHTS: KEEP THIS DOCUMENT FOR FUTURE USE
What To Do If You Find A Mistake On Your Statement:
Capital One, P. O. Box 30279, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279
- Account information: Your name and account number.
- Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
- Within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement.
- At least 3 business days before an automated payment is scheduled, if you want to stop payment on the amount you think is wrong.
What Will Happen After We Receive Your Letter.
When we receive your letter, we must do two things:
- Within 30 days of receiving your letter, we must tell you that we received your letter. We will also tell you if we have already corrected the error.
- Within 90 days of our receipt of your letter, we will send you a written notice explaining either that we corrected the error (to appear on your next statement) or the reasons we believe the bill is correct.
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount.
- While you do not have to pay the amount in question until we send you a notice about the outcome of our investigation, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.
- If we made a mistake: You will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- If we do not believe there was a mistake: You will have to pay the amount in question, along with applicable interest and fees. We will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date payment is due. We may then report you as delinquent if you do not pay the amount we think you owe.
Your Rights If You Are Dissatisfied With Your Credit Card Purchases.
- You must have used your credit card for the purchase. Purchases made with cash advances from an ATM or with a check that accesses your credit card account do not qualify; and
- You must not yet have fully paid for the purchase.
Capital One, P. O. Box 30279, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0279
Capital One does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation listed above. The third parties listed are not affiliated with Capital One and are solely responsible for their products and services. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Existing or previous accountholders may not be eligible for this one-time bonus.
To redeem for a statement credit, redemptions must be made within 90 days from the date your travel purchase posts to your account.
The actual number of miles you earn will depend on your credit limit and purchase activity.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.