Capital One® can arrange, as an administrative agent, syndicated loan transactions for companies requiring a credit structure that is outside of the limits of an individual bank. With a close understanding of your business, we will quickly and efficiently structure a market-clearing transaction with deal execution seamlessly completed through our network of regional bank contacts. This can be advantageous to borrowers for several reasons:
- Practical, efficient means of accessing large pools of committed credit
- Reduces the time-consuming and administratively burdensome process of negotiating multiple credit agreements, and it improves borrower control over financing activities
- Only a single request to draw down funds and any changes to the credit agreement only need to be executed once
We can devise a successful syndication strategy (including credit structure, terms, and pricing), regardless of the amount and transaction complexity, to help you streamline and simplify your access to capital.
We facilitate many types of credit facilities, including:
- Term Loans—Secured and Unsecured
- Letters of Credit
- Construction Loans
These credit facilities can provide funding for general corporate purposes, including working capital, capital expenditures, acquisitions, and recapitalizations.
Capital One will also manage the bank syndicate in an ongoing administration role throughout the life of the facility, including:
- Coordinating the borrowing process
- Calculating and billing for fees and interest
- Distributing payments and quarterly financials to the syndicate
- Leading negotiations and execution of amendments and waivers with borrowers and the bank syndicate