Diverse Supplier Registration
Register Your Firm
We can't work with you until we know about you.
Diverse suppliers must register online and complete a company profile, which will be made available to Capital One's supply chain managers. Follow these steps to be included in our supplier database:
- Make sure that your company's product or service offerings fall within the major categories purchased by Capital One.
- Customer Acquisition and Operations: collections and recoveries
- IT: network/telecom, software, hardware, ADM, data center
- Corporate Services: HR Services, training services, office supplies, corporate security, legal
- Professional Services: consulting, temporary labor, financial, marketing, IT
- Brand Marketing and Advertising: media, promotion, market research
- Corporate Real Estate: facilities management, design/construction,
- Banking Services: marketing and branch collateral, branch courier, ATM Services
- Register as a New Diversity Supplier.
- Complete the form for your company's profile.*
- Make sure that your company name appears in its full legal form.
- When all the fields are filled out, press OK.
- Create a username and password for your account in this database. Your user name should be your e-mail address. You will use this to sign in the next time you return to this site.
- You will receive an automated response confirming your information has been received.
* You can and should keep your company's profile updated with current information at all times.
Please note: Completion of a company profile does not guarantee that your company will receive a request to bid on a contract from Capital One.
To qualify as a minority–, woman–, disability– , service-disabled veteran–, and LGBT– owned business, your company must be certified by an official certification agency. Capital One works closely with the following certifying partners:
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Disability:In (formerly USBLN)
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
Feel free to e-mail Supplier Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org.