Wired services are perfect for businesses that would prefer a traditional point-of-sale terminal. We'll help you set up your new terminal and start accepting payments right away—using your existing phone or internet connectivity.
- Accept payments using your existing telecommunications set up
- Get a future–proof terminal with EMV acceptance capability
- Accept gift cards and loyalty programs
- Foreign currency conversion
Virtual merchant services is a web–based payment acceptance system that eliminates the need for a physical terminal. Perfect for businesses that want to accept payments over an internet connection.
- Accept payments from any PC with an internet connection
- Bill customers automatically with recurring billing
- Get an optional card reader for in-person payments
- Upload multiple transaction in a single file with batch uploading
Payment Gateway Solution
Our payment gateway integrates all your online and offline payment acceptance systems—including in–house and third party solutions. Perfect for merchants who make sales both online and in–person, a gateway will help support the growth and changing payment acceptance requirements of your business.
- Seamless integration with numerous shopping carts and eStores
- Customizable hosted web page
- API for in–house or third party integration
Complete your additional merchant services package with DialPay, a system that accepts phone-based payments. Perfect for businesses that accept minimal card payments, DialPay is great on its own or as a full-featured backup system.
- No equipment or software to purchase—use your existing home, office, or mobile phone
- Automatic batching for settlement
- English and Spanish IVR and quick reference guides
Gift Cards & Loyalty
Attract new customers and reward your regulars with gift card and loyalty programs. Perfect for merchants looking to generate new business and increase customer frequency—gift and loyalty cards help create awareness and build brand love.
- Various gift card programs to best fit your business needs, whether single or multi-location
- Supports numerous POS systems an credit card terminals
- Additional services available including virtual gift cards, direct mail campaigns, text messaging and social media
- Quick and simple implementation: standard cards ship in 3-5 days, custom cards in 15 days
Learn More About Our Comprehensive Payment Processing Solutions1
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.
We will help get you started with the payment solutions that best meet your specific business needs.
Whether you're a payment processing rookie hoping to broaden your knowledge base, or an experienced campaigner looking for something specific, the answers to your most pressing questions can be found here.
Already a Customer?
Sign in to access your account information.
Credit qualifications apply. Special offer requires 3-year contract and maintenance during the term of a qualifying Capital One Bank business checking account. During the 90-day trial period, you may cancel your contract without penalty. Terminal and all additional equipment must be returned to Capital One Merchant Services. Interchange, assessment, processing and per-item fees apply and are not waived by the offer. Minimum monthly transaction volume required for no maintenance fees feature. Contact Merchant Services representative for details. Only one special offer per tax EIN. Other terms and conditions apply. Commencement of processing within 30 days of application approval required to receive the special offer.