Your Funds at Your Fingertips
When it comes to running your business, you can’t always wait days or weeks to get a hold of your cash. With Spark Business, our receivable management services feature options that give you fast access to your funds.
Sample of Account Receivable Services
With Remote Deposit, you can deposit funds more quickly and eliminate those tedious visits to branches to make deposits.
- Reduce costs and time associated with making trips to the branch to deposit checks with a multi-feed check scanner.
- Consolidate deposits through one bank
- Enjoy the peace of mind of secure connections and transmissions
With our Lockbox service, you can process your business’s payments securely and automatically—so you never have to open another payment envelope again. All payments are conveniently collected at a special post office box and delivered directly to Capital One Bank.
- Fully automated system credits funds to your account the same day the payments are received
- Daily detailed reports provide critical cash flow information downloadable for your convenience
- View and query checks and remittance documents online, eliminating the need to copy, file and store paper transactions
- Reduce expenses related to processing and posting mailed check payments
Make it easy for your customers to do business with you by accepting credit and debit card payments. And never be limited by location again. With a range of options, you can choose the services you need to handle business where and when it suits you.
Put your hard-earned cash in safe hands. Elect Capital One Vault Services to ensure a safe, secure way to move your business’s cash from multiple collection points to a Capital One Bank vault, or from the bank to a business location of your choice.
- Flexible pickup and deliveries of cash
- Improved safety and security of cash deposits
- Armored car service available
- Ideal for companies with multiple accounts in multiple locations
Terms and Conditions
Talk with your Banker about these and other Receivables solutions for your business.
Access Made Easy
Please talk to your banker for full terms and conditions. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.