Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn rewards?
You'll earn rewards on your net purchases (purchases minus any credits or returns) only. Checks used to access your account will not earn rewards.
- Will the rewards I earn with this credit card ever expire?
Your rewards are yours for the life of the account—they will not expire. But if your account is closed, you will lose any rewards you have not redeemed.
- Is there a limit to the amount of rewards I can earn?
There's no cap to the amount of rewards you can earn on purchases.
- What happens to my rewards if I pay late?
If a late fee is charged to your account, you may lose any rewards applied to your rewards balance during the billing cycle containing the fee.
- How long will it take for my rewards balance to be updated online?
Earned rewards are usually visible online within 10 days, but may take up to two statement cycles to post to your account.
- If I don't pay my credit card bill in full every month, will I still earn rewards?
You do not have to pay your bill in full every month to earn rewards. Just be sure to pay your minimum monthly payment by the due date and keep your account in good standing, and you will continue to earn rewards.
- How can I review and redeem my rewards—or get help if I have questions?
If you are already a Capital One® No Hassle Rewards® customer, you can access your rewards information online anytime at www.capitalone.com, or call our rewards Center toll-free at 1-800-228-3001. Our Rewards Center has specialists available to assist you 7 days a week (Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - midnight ET, Saturday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET).
- How often can I redeem my rewards?
You may redeem as often as you'd like as long as you have a positive rewards balance and enough to redeem for the desired item.
- If I redeem all of my rewards and do not use my account for a while, am I still in the program?
Absolutely. You are still in the No Hassle Rewards program as long as your account is open.