- Capital One Home >
- Prepaid MasterCard
Easy To Get And Use
- Not a credit card – no credit check required
- Use it anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted
- Track balance online and via text
Adding Money Is Easy
- Load your pay or benefits checks through direct deposit
- Load cash at any participating Western Union® Agent location
- Transfer funds from a bank account
*Accepted everywhere Debit MasterCards are accepted
Your transaction cycle begins on the date you first activate your card and continues until that date the following month. See Terms and Conditions for a detailed explanation of Transaction Cycle and other details.
Terms and conditions may apply. In the event of unauthorized use of your Capital One® issued Prepaid Card you will get the benefit of Zero Liability if the following apply: you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and you have not reported two or more events of unauthorized use in the past 12 months. However, Zero Liability does not apply to PIN-based transactions. Unauthorized use means that you did not provide, directly, by implication or otherwise, the right to use your card and you received no benefit from the “unauthorized” purchase.