Ready to use the online banking features of Quicken to access your accounts? The first step is to enroll in Online Banking. If you use the “Bill Payment through Capital One Bank” feature in Quicken, you’ll also need to enroll in Online Bill Payment Service. Once this is done, you can set up your accounts in Quicken. Here's how to do it:
- Sign On to Online Banking and follow the steps for online enrollment. You’ll be asked to create a User ID and Password for Quicken. This should be the same as your online banking User ID and Password. After setting it up, you'll be ready to access your accounts through Quicken.
- Once you’ve set up your User ID and Password, call us at 1-877-442-3764, option 4, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET, Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET to activate your account. This step is necessary to protect you from fraud – and it’s the same for everyone whether you’re a Mac or PC user.
- Start your Quicken program and Select File > New, then New Quicken Account and OK.
- Select your Account Type.
- Enter Capital One Bank as the name of the bank, then choose Next.
- Enter User ID and Password (the same User ID and Password you use to access your non-credit card account(s) via Online Banking), then click Next and Done. Please note: Quicken only detects the first six accounts you have with us. To add any more than six, please repeat steps 2 through 5.
- Follow the steps displayed to set up your accounts. Once you’ve set up each account, you’ll get a message that you’ve activated it successfully.
- Congrats! Now you can use Quicken to access your accounts.