- What is Capital One Deals?
Capital One Deals is a new program giving money-saving deals to selected Capital One credit card accounts. If your card is selected, your deals will be e-mailed to you each week, shown in your online banking account, and in your Capital One® mobile banking app. Then just shop and save on things you already like to buy. No coupons or anything to show at checkout! The deals will indicate if they can be used in-store, online, or both, and most savings appear on your account in about 10 days.
- How can I participate in the Capital One Deals program?
Capital One Deals is a new program. If you received an e-mail about the program from us, then you're already enrolled in the program. If you haven't, this feature isn't available on your account at this time. We plan to add more credit card accounts in the coming months, and we'll e-mail you if your card is selected. After that, we'll send you weekly e-mails with deals selected especially for you.
- How do I know what my deals are each week?
Once your card is enrolled in the Capital One Deals program, we'll send you weekly e-mails with deals especially for your selected Capital One card account.
- Is there a fee to participate in the Capital One Deals program?
No, there's no additional fee to participate in the Capital One Deals program.
- Where can I track my Capital One Deals and account credits?
You will receive new deals in your weekly Deals e-mail. All of your available deals will also be shown in your online banking account and in your Capital One® mobile banking app. To track your savings, just check your savings history in the Deals tab in your online banking account or go to Capital One Deals on your mobile app. Most savings appear on your account in about 10 days.
- I have more than one Capital One credit card. Does it matter which one I use to take advantage of my deals?
Yes, because offers from Capital One Deals are tied to specific credit card accounts. You must use that account to receive the savings.
- My Capital One rewards card is part of the Capital One Deals program. Do I still earn the rewards associated with my card on purchases I make affiliated with one of my Capital One Deals?
Yes, you'll not only save money with your offer from Capital One Deals, you'll also receive the rewards you normally earn on that same purchase, as long as it's a rewards-qualifying purchase.
- Can I use coupons or other special offers and still take advantage of the deal?
Yes, you can use coupons or other special offers as long as you spend the minimum amount required by a Capital One Deal.
- Will my savings show up on my store receipt?
No, your savings won't show up at the register or on your store receipt. Instead, it will appear as an account credit on your selected Capital One credit card account. Most savings appear on your account in about 10 days.
- Do I need to reference the particular deal at check out in order to get the credit?
No, whether the deal is for an online or in-store purchase, you don't need to do or say anything differently than a normal purchase with your selected card to enjoy your savings. Simply meet the minimum requirements stated in the deal, and most savings appear on your account in about 10 days. No coupons to show or promotion codes to enter!
- What is a "FreeMoneeTM Gift"?
FreeMonee Gifts are Featured Deals in the Capital One Deals program provided through Capital One's service provider, FreeMonee. A FreeMonee Gift offers savings for a specified dollar amount to spend at a selected merchant. There's no minimum purchase requirement, and you don't have to use it all at once, however, you must use it all before it expires to take full advantage of the deal. The savings will be applied as an account credit.
- I don't want to receive any more deals. How do I opt out of the Capital One Deals program?
The deals are a feature of your card, and you can't opt out of the program. But like any Capital One marketing e-mail, we always provide you with an easy way to opt out of receiving marketing messages from us. Please be aware, if you opt out of these weekly deal e-mails, you'll be opting out of all Capital One marketing e-mails, which may result in your missing some really great offers and chances to save. If you still want to opt out of receiving your weekly deals e-mail, please visit our online servicing page for more details, or click the "Unsubscribe" link in your weekly deals e-mail.
- Why did I receive an account credit from Capital One Deals?
Capital One Deals is a feature of select Capital One credit card accounts. If you made a purchase that qualified for the terms of one of your deals, you'll automatically receive the credit listed in the deal, even if you weren't aware of the deal. When your card is selected for Capital One Deals, you'll receive weekly e-mails letting you know which new deals have been selected for you. If you haven't received an e-mail from us about your deals but you see a Capital One Deals credit on your account, check your spam folder to see if you missed an e-mail from us. You can also log in to the Capital One online servicing page to check that the e-mail address listed for your account is correct.
- Why does it usually take about 10 days to receive my credit?
We have to receive the purchase transaction from the merchant, in order to post it to the account. If the transaction is not properly identified by Merchant name or category, it may create a delay. We aim to post credit to your account as soon as possible, but completing these steps sometimes can take up to 8 weeks.
- If I used my card more than once for a deal, why won't I get the credit again?
Many deals are valid for one purchase only, and for those deals, our system will only award the credit once. Carefully read the terms and conditions for each deal to learn if you can use it more than once. Usually only a Featured Deal can be enjoyed over multiple purchases.
- Can I use these account credits as a payment towards what I owe on my credit card balance?
Account credits earned through the Capital One Deals program will reduce your balance, but don't count toward your minimum payment. Please make at least the minimum payment specified on your account statement by the due date.
- What do I do if I make a qualifying purchase and don’t receive my credit?
Call the number on the back of your card and speak to a Customer Service Agent.
Your deals may include merchants that are different from those pictured here.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Capital One reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Capital One Deals program at any time without advance notice. Some offers may require purchases that exceed your available credit. Accounts must be in good standing (not in default, closed, suspended, or otherwise not in good standing) to be eligible to participate in the Capital One Deals program.
Offer(s) not valid on purchases in which:
- Merchants are located within another store or business (such as a department store or airport, or other stores-within-stores), if the name of the merchant in the deal does not appear on your account statement for the applicable transaction.
- Merchants do not identify or bill transactions by the correct merchant category code. Capital One is not responsible for category code errors made by merchants.
- Merchants do not identify or bill transactions by the correct merchant description. Capital One is not responsible for merchant description errors made by merchants.
- Merchants delay the processing of the purchase resulting in the posting date of the transaction to be after the expiration date of the deal.
- Merchants separate a single purchase into multiple purchases causing all related purchase to be below the minimum purchase amount eligible for the deal.
The transaction includes processing or payment facilitation by a third party payment aggregator other than PayPalTM (such as Amazon PaymentsTM).