Shop Smarter with Easy Everyday Savings
When you're added to the Capital One Deals program, we'll start adding deals to your card. You'll find out which deals you have via email or by logging into your Capital One online account or app.
Just pay with your Capital One card anywhere a deal is available and we'll do the rest. In most cases, the money you've saved will be credited to your account in about 10 days.
Capital One Deals FAQ
How does the program work?
Learn more about Capital One Deals.
How do I use deals?
Learn how to get savings.
Helpful tips here.
Your deals may include merchants that are different from those pictured here.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Capital One reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Capital One Deals program at any time without advance notice. Some offers may require purchases that exceed your available credit. Accounts must be in good standing (not in default, closed, suspended, or otherwise not in good standing) to be eligible to participate in the Capital One Deals program.
Offer(s) not valid on purchases in which:
- Merchants are located within another store or business (such as a department store or airport, or other stores-within-stores), if the name of the merchant in the deal does not appear on your account statement for the applicable transaction.
- Merchants do not identify or bill transactions by the correct merchant category code. Capital One is not responsible for category code errors made by merchants.
- Merchants do not identify or bill transactions by the correct merchant description. Capital One is not responsible for merchant description errors made by merchants.
- Merchants delay the processing of the purchase resulting in the posting date of the transaction to be after the expiration date of the deal.
- Merchants separate a single purchase into multiple purchases causing all related purchase to be below the minimum purchase amount eligible for the deal.
The transaction includes processing or payment facilitation by a third party payment aggregator other than PayPalTM (such as Amazon PaymentsTM).