Customer Fraud Protection means we promise to:
- Protect - We employ a suite of fraud prevention tools to minimize the chance of fraud occurring on your account.
- Monitor - We watch over your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Resolve - The truth is that fraud does happen, but if it should ever happen to you we'll work hard to help make it right.
Remember, you are covered by:
- $0 Fraud Liability policy – If your Capital One Credit Card is lost or stolen and used without your authorization, you will not be liable for those charges.
- Zero Liability1 – When you use your Capital One Platinum Debit Card, you pay only for those purchases which you have authorized.
Tell Me More
Report Fraud on Your Account
Contact us immediately if an unauthorized person has accessed your
Learn more about reporting fraud
In the event of unauthorized use of your Capital One Bank-issued Business Debit Card or Platinum Debit Card, you will get the benefit of Zero Liability if the following apply: your checking account is in good standing; you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card; and you have not reported two or more events of unauthorized use in the past 12 months.