- Capital One Home >
- Home Equity Loans
- Fixed rate and fixed monthly payments
- Typically for large expenses
- Great option to refinance your low balance mortgage without closing costs
- Flexible source of funds you can access as you need it
- As you repay your principal your funds become available again
- Convenient access through Online Banking and checks
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act) requires all mortgage loan originators to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Mortgage loan originators and their NMLS IDs can be looked up at http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.
Each agency-regulated financial institution is assigned its own entity ID in the registry. Capital One, N.A., NMLS ID is 453156.
Average savings of $100/month are based on a $25,000 loan and 8-year term, comparing total interest paid at the average APR for US revolving debt against the average funded Capital One Bank® Home Equity Loan APR as of June 2013. Your actual savings may vary depending on the APR and term of your Capital One Bank Home Equity Loan and the actual terms of your revolving debt.